'Girls Gone Wild' Man Joe Francis Plans Wedding; Quincy Jones the Best Man?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 2nd 2010 07:17AM
Though he popped the question in a traditional way, while they were vacationing in St. Tropez, Francis told Page Six that he and McLarty won't be taking a mainstream route for their actual wedding.
"We have chosen to have a civil domestic partnership because we don't believe it's appropriate to be married until our gay and lesbian friends are afforded the same rights as us to legally marry in the United States," he said.
Francis, who has made a fortune selling videos of college girls taking their tops off, and McLarty are planning a ceremony for around 200 guests at Francis' beachfront estate in Punta Mita, Mexico.
"The weekend will be fun, luxurious and filled with lots of surprises," he said, revealing that music producer Quincy Jones has agreed to be his best man.
"This will be a nontraditional celebration of love, family and friends," Francis said.
It's been a quiet 2010 for the 37-year-old Francis, who spent nearly a year in jail in 2008 on a myriad of charges in Florida. He also went to court with Steve Wynn over a $2 million gambling debt. Last year, he pleaded guilty to filing false tax returns and the IRS announced he owed close to $34,000 in back personal income taxes.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alec Baldwin avoids arrest after scuffle with photographer
- Nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence leaked online by hacker
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie
- Mick Jagger to Join 'Get on Up' Team in Deauville for French Premiere
- History's 'Houdini': What the Critics Are Saying
- Tom Cruise's Mission Impossible Moves to Morocco
- Summer Box Office 2014: What Went Wrong?
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)
- What Makes a Great TV Series Finale?