Sandra Bullock Named Favorite American, Heidi & Spencer Most Embarrassing
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 3rd 2010 11:59PM
In the spirit of the Fourth of July holiday, PopEater teamed up with The Insider to ask our audiences who their favorite American is and who they were shamed by. Over 163,000 votes were cast in our two polls. Thanks PopEater faithful!
As it turns out, Sandra Bullock really is America's sweetheart. With 63 percent of over 81,000 votes, Bullock walloped the competition. Oprah came in a distant second with 24 percent of votes.
On the other side, however, are the most embarrassing Americans. Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt easily took that crown, garnering 37 percent of over 83,000 votes. The soon-to-be-exes triumphed over the philandering Tiger Woods, who had 33 percent and Jon Gosselin, the troubled father of 8, who placed third with 15 percent.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
David Letterman rode a go kart fueled by the reaction of mixing 648 Mentos candies with 108 two liter bottles of Diet Coke for a taping of a segment for 'The Late Show with David Letterman' on June 29th in New York City.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Sharon Stone Drama 'Agent X' Ordered to Series at TNT
- '24' Team Plots Presidential Drama at Fox
- Orphan Films Series Highlights Rarely Seen Work About Pioneering Women and N.Y.
- 'Grimm' Star Bitsie Tulloch Thinks These 5 Supernatural TV Dramas Are Totally Worth Watching
- 'Nightcrawler' Review: One of the Best Movies of the Year
- The 31 Best Action Movies on Netflix Right Now