Happy July 4 from Our Favorite Celebrity Patriots!
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 4th 2010 08:00PM
Happy Fourth of July, friends! If you're like us, you're busy firing up the grills, watching the fireworks and enjoying the many tropes of a classic summer holiday. But we're not the only patriots doing so -- plenty of celebs wear their American pride on their sleeves, too. Check out our round-up of Team USA: Celebrity Edition after the jump!
First, see the Girls on Pop run down the latest celebrities repping the red, white and blue:
Need a more comprehensive photo album of our finest American patriots? Check it out:
http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option =expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,entry&id=905274&pid=9 05273&uts=1278004251
December 24, 2009: Jennifer Lopez enjoys some family time at Disney's 'California Adventure' in Anaheim, California on Christmas Eve. Seen here with her son, Max Anthony and mother Guadalupe Lopez. Credit: Raef/Ramirez/INFphoto.com Ref: infusla-167/171
Be sure to check out our Stars on the Beach round-up, with more Girls on Pop and some seriously sizzling photos. Enjoy the holiday, everyone!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)
- Showtime to End 'Californication' After Seventh Season
- John Rood out at DC Entertainment
- 'Eric Andre Show' Renewed for Third Season at Adult Swim
- Fran Drescher joins Broadway's ?Cinderella' as wicked stepmother
- Debra Messing and Eric McCormack discuss ?Will & Grace' legacy, karaoke, and ?Breaking Bad'
- Los Angeles Film Critics Awards: 'Gravity' & 'Her' Split the Vote
- Violence in PG-13 Movies Frequently Followed by Sex & Drinking, Study Finds
- 'Terminator 5' Has a New Subtitle (Maybe)