Happy July 4 from Our Favorite Celebrity Patriots!
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 4th 2010 08:00PM
Happy Fourth of July, friends! If you're like us, you're busy firing up the grills, watching the fireworks and enjoying the many tropes of a classic summer holiday. But we're not the only patriots doing so -- plenty of celebs wear their American pride on their sleeves, too. Check out our round-up of Team USA: Celebrity Edition after the jump!
First, see the Girls on Pop run down the latest celebrities repping the red, white and blue:
Need a more comprehensive photo album of our finest American patriots? Check it out:
http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option =expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,entry&id=905274&pid=9 05273&uts=1278004251
December 24, 2009: Jennifer Lopez enjoys some family time at Disney's 'California Adventure' in Anaheim, California on Christmas Eve. Seen here with her son, Max Anthony and mother Guadalupe Lopez. Credit: Raef/Ramirez/INFphoto.com Ref: infusla-167/171
Be sure to check out our Stars on the Beach round-up, with more Girls on Pop and some seriously sizzling photos. Enjoy the holiday, everyone!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Digital Cannes: Meet the IMDb guy ? Colin Needham
- Documentary 'Doin' it in the Park' is a loving ode to New York playground basketball
- Cannes prostitutes can make $40,000 ? a night?
- 'Doctor Who' Returning for Season 8
- Cannes: U.K. Sales Banner Moviehouse Entertainment Shops Animation 'The Hero of Color City' (Exclusive)
- Cannes: President of Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisition Steven N. Bersch (Q&A)
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2
- 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO)
- Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title