Happy July 4 from Our Favorite Celebrity Patriots!
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 4th 2010 08:00PM
Happy Fourth of July, friends! If you're like us, you're busy firing up the grills, watching the fireworks and enjoying the many tropes of a classic summer holiday. But we're not the only patriots doing so -- plenty of celebs wear their American pride on their sleeves, too. Check out our round-up of Team USA: Celebrity Edition after the jump!
First, see the Girls on Pop run down the latest celebrities repping the red, white and blue:
Need a more comprehensive photo album of our finest American patriots? Check it out:
http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option =expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,entry&id=905274&pid=9 05273&uts=1278004251
December 24, 2009: Jennifer Lopez enjoys some family time at Disney's 'California Adventure' in Anaheim, California on Christmas Eve. Seen here with her son, Max Anthony and mother Guadalupe Lopez. Credit: Raef/Ramirez/INFphoto.com Ref: infusla-167/171
Be sure to check out our Stars on the Beach round-up, with more Girls on Pop and some seriously sizzling photos. Enjoy the holiday, everyone!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Alfonso Ribeiro dominates 'DWTS'
- Fans: Renee Zellweger nearly unrecognizable after mysterious facial changes
- 'Back to The Future' to Receive Live Orchestra Accompaniment for 2015 Re-Release
- MTV's 'Faking It' Gets 10-Episode Pickup
- Oscar de la Renta Remembered By Charlie Rose, Jenna Bush Hager on Morning Shows
- Shia LaBeouf admits he used to follow Alec Baldwin home in ?Interview'
- ?Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany to make New York stage debut
- Keanu Reeves on 'John Wick,' 'Bill & Ted 3,' and That 'Point Break' Remake (EXCLUSIVE)
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw & Nate Parker Share a Moment in This Exclusive 'Beyond the Lights' Preview
- How Will 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Begin? In 'Horribly Brutal Fashion'