Happy July 4 from Our Favorite Celebrity Patriots!
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 4th 2010 08:00PM
Happy Fourth of July, friends! If you're like us, you're busy firing up the grills, watching the fireworks and enjoying the many tropes of a classic summer holiday. But we're not the only patriots doing so -- plenty of celebs wear their American pride on their sleeves, too. Check out our round-up of Team USA: Celebrity Edition after the jump!
First, see the Girls on Pop run down the latest celebrities repping the red, white and blue:
Need a more comprehensive photo album of our finest American patriots? Check it out:
http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option =expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,entry&id=905274&pid=9 05273&uts=1278004251
December 24, 2009: Jennifer Lopez enjoys some family time at Disney's 'California Adventure' in Anaheim, California on Christmas Eve. Seen here with her son, Max Anthony and mother Guadalupe Lopez. Credit: Raef/Ramirez/INFphoto.com Ref: infusla-167/171
Be sure to check out our Stars on the Beach round-up, with more Girls on Pop and some seriously sizzling photos. Enjoy the holiday, everyone!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- Mark Millar Comic 'MPH' Optioned by Lorenzo di Bonaventura (Exclusive)
- Dr. Phil Gives Obama, Putin Couples Therapy on 'Tonight Show' (Video)
- Seth Meyers Set to Host 2014 Emmys
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Daniel Radcliffe Asks, 'What Would Michael Fassbender Do?'
- Brace Yourselves, There's Going to Be a Peeps Movie
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence, Pulls Out of 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Press Tour