Dina Lohan Shocked By Lindsay's Jail Sentence
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 6th 2010 08:16PM
"This is so not fair to do this to my child," a flabbergasted Dina Lohan told PopEater exclusively shortly after Judge Marsha Revel made the announcement.
The 'Mean Girls' actress must begin serving her sentence on July 20, however she likely won't serve the entire 90 days. Many female inmates in Lohan's situation only serve about 25% of their sentence, meaning that the star will only spend about 23 days behind bars. Immediately after leaving jail, Lohan will spend another 90 days at an in-patient rehab facility.
Dina Lohan was not at the Beverly Hills courtroom for the hearing, but her ex-husband Michael was. While he declined to issue a comment following the sentencing (he saved his words for a 'Larry King Live' appearance), his spokeswoman baffled reporters when she urged Lohan to report to rehab immediately, apparently unaware the actress must first go to jail. When corrected by an onlooker, the unidentified rep said the rehab portion of the ruling was "a great victory" for the Lohan family.
► For more on Lindsay's jail sentence, click here.
Lindsay in Court
Lindsay Lohan reacts to a judges sentence at the Beverly Hills Courthouse on July 6, 2010 in Los Angeles. More Photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'John Wayne Day' in Texas honors actor's 108th birthday
- Actor Sam Shepard arrested for drunken driving in Santa Fe
- B.B. King's family alleges he was poisoned; police deny murder investigation
- FIFA Soccer Chiefs Arrested in Switzerland on Federal Graft Charges, Face U.S. Extradition
- Indian Court Gives Convicted Bollywood Star Salman Khan Permission to Travel Overseas
- South Korean Actor Choi Min-sik Wins Grand Prize at Baeksang Awards
- First 'Point Break' Remake Trailer Pulls a 'Fast & Furious'
- David Duchovny Says New 'X-Files' Is 'Fantastic,' Wants More Episodes
- 'It' Loses Director Cary Fukunaga; Movie Pushed Indefinitely