Kara DioGuardi 'Would Love' To Be a Mom
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 7th 2010 06:20AM
'American Idol' judge Kara DioGuardi, who just celebrated her one year wedding anniversary with husband Mike McCuddy, is taking life one day at a time. But she wouldn't mind adding a few kids to her life -- eventually. "[I'm letting] nature take its course, but we'll see what happens," she said. "I think [motherhood] would be really fun," DioGuardi told 104.3 myFM radio host Valentine. "I would love that."
"If that happens, it'd be great. I'd be very excited, yeah! That would be so awesome."
She married McCuddy, a teacher-turned-general contractor, on July 5, 2009, in Maine. The two met while he was working on a home adjacent to her property in Maine.
McCuddy has a teenage daughter.
Kara DioGuardi Pics
Kara Dioguardi performs onstage at the 2010 CMT Music Awards at the Bridgestone Arena on June 9, 2010 in Nashville, Tennessee. More photos >>
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Nye the Science Guy Reads Mean Tweets About Himself in Funny Video
- Peyton List Has a Pimple-Popping App, Was Nicknamed "the Octopus": 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Drew Barrymore Ready For Baby No. 3? "The Door's Open, But I'm No Spring Chicken"
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler Go on Romantic Safari in Africa—See the Pics!
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Family, Including Bobby Brown, Pat and Cissy Houston, Gather at Wake
- Kim Kardashian Calls Herself a ''Soccer Mom,'' Shares Photos of North West Playing Her New Favorite Sport!