Kara DioGuardi 'Would Love' To Be a Mom
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 7th 2010 06:20AM
'American Idol' judge Kara DioGuardi, who just celebrated her one year wedding anniversary with husband Mike McCuddy, is taking life one day at a time. But she wouldn't mind adding a few kids to her life -- eventually. "[I'm letting] nature take its course, but we'll see what happens," she said. "I think [motherhood] would be really fun," DioGuardi told 104.3 myFM radio host Valentine. "I would love that."
"If that happens, it'd be great. I'd be very excited, yeah! That would be so awesome."
She married McCuddy, a teacher-turned-general contractor, on July 5, 2009, in Maine. The two met while he was working on a home adjacent to her property in Maine.
McCuddy has a teenage daughter.
Kara DioGuardi Pics
Kara Dioguardi performs onstage at the 2010 CMT Music Awards at the Bridgestone Arena on June 9, 2010 in Nashville, Tennessee. More photos >>
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kardashians' Makeup Artist Rob Scheppy Gives Beauty Tips
- Jerry O'Connell Wears Skimpy Orange Speedo, Shows Off Skinny Body
- Armie Hammer: Sex Became "Different" After Marrying Elizabeth Chambers
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Sofia Vergara brags on her backside with sexy selfie
- Then/Now: 'St. Elmo's Fire'
- Vice apologizes for suicide-themed fashion spread, removes it from website