Crystal Bowersox Gets Her Teeth Fixed
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 8th 2010 06:35AM
'American Idol' runner-up Crystal Bowersox took to her Twitter account to show off her new smile. "What's NOT missing in this picture?????? Yeah. That's right," she wrote. The singer, who was known for her gap-toothed grin, took a trip to the dentist and it appears she couldn't be happier with the results. Her rep tells PEOPLE that Bowersox decided to fix her pearly whites before going on tour.
During the entire season of 'Idol,' she refused to get her teeth fixed. Perhaps she didn't want anything interfering with her singing during the competition.
On the first night of the 'Idol' finale, Bowersox's rendition of Patty Griffin's 'Up to the Mountain' earned raves from the judges. However, she ultimately fell short, and finished the competition in second place. Listen to her new single.
American Idol 2010
In this photo provided by PictureGroup, contestant Crystal Bowersox performs at the American Idol Season 9 Top 2 Performance Show at the Nokia Theatre on May 25, 2010 in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Michael Becker/FOX/PictureGroup)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian's corset selfie raises questions: How dangerous is the practice of corseting?
- Sheri Moon Zombie impressed by horror fans who dress up as her
- Best and worst celebrity Halloween costumes
- Allison Sweeney Leaving ?Days of Our Lives' for ?General Hospital'? as a Director!
- Extra Scoop: Did Teresa Giudice Spend $10K on Daughter's Music Video?
- Big Change Announced for ?The View'? Are There More Shakeups Ahead?
- Michael Strahan to Receive Pro Football Hall of Fame Ring of Excellence: See Exclusive Photos of Ring
- Ellen DeGeneres' Halloween Costume Revealed! Star Dresses as Amal Alamuddin
- Chelsea Handler Rants About Sexism After Instagram Deletes Topless Photo: "Are We in 1825?"