Crystal Bowersox Gets Her Teeth Fixed
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 8th 2010 06:35AM
'American Idol' runner-up Crystal Bowersox took to her Twitter account to show off her new smile. "What's NOT missing in this picture?????? Yeah. That's right," she wrote. The singer, who was known for her gap-toothed grin, took a trip to the dentist and it appears she couldn't be happier with the results. Her rep tells PEOPLE that Bowersox decided to fix her pearly whites before going on tour.
During the entire season of 'Idol,' she refused to get her teeth fixed. Perhaps she didn't want anything interfering with her singing during the competition.
On the first night of the 'Idol' finale, Bowersox's rendition of Patty Griffin's 'Up to the Mountain' earned raves from the judges. However, she ultimately fell short, and finished the competition in second place. Listen to her new single.
American Idol 2010
In this photo provided by PictureGroup, contestant Crystal Bowersox performs at the American Idol Season 9 Top 2 Performance Show at the Nokia Theatre on May 25, 2010 in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Michael Becker/FOX/PictureGroup)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Zac Efron Opens Up to Bear Grylls About Why He Entered Rehab
- Lady Gaga's Parents Respond to Rumors About a Wedding for Their Daughter
- ?Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman Opens Up About Nick Viall's Bedroom Confession
- Bachelorette Andi Dorfman, New Fiance Josh Murray Talk Wedding Plans; Read Nick Viall's Emotional Letter to Andi: Top 5 Tuesday Stories
- Scarlett Johansson Debuts Short Pixie Haircut: Picture
- Nicole Richie Reveals the Easiest and Hardest Parts of Being Married to Joel Madden, Talks About Motherhood