Diddy Joins LeBron James Speculation With Twitter Hoax
By Steven Avalos Posted Jul 8th 2010 01:13PM
Unless you've been living under a massive rock for the past few days, its likely you're familiar with the buzz surrounding Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James' much-talked-about decision to either stay at Cleveland or sign with another team. Tonight, LeBron will finally put to rest years of speculation, which has hit a fever pitch as ESPN prepares for its modestly-titled primetime event, 'The Decision.' Though LeBron's choice is officially a mystery until then, the rumor mill is pointing to the Miami Heat and the New York Knicks as his likeliest destinations. Ever the opportunist, Diddy took to Twitter this morning with exclusive "breaking" news that LeBron had decided on New York ... and then followed up with a revision: "I'm only jokin!!! I always wanted to start a twitter rumor!! He's goin to miami!"
Which story should you believe? Looks like Mr. Combs will be waiting with the rest of us for tonight's big announcement.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicki Minaj Suffers Yet Another TV Nip Slip During Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen
- The Interview's Theatrical Release Pulled: Celebrities Like Judd Apatow, Jimmy Kimmel, Rob Lowe Are Appalled -- Read Their Shocked Tweets
- Amber Portwood's Father, Shawn Portwood, Sr., Dead at 50 After Liver Surgery
- Kellie Pickler: I'm not ready to have kids
- How 'Star Wars' nearly ruined Natalie Portman's career
- Does Hollywood try to have it both ways regarding torture?
- Aw! Neil Patrick Harris' Twins Gideon and Harper Sing "Jingle Bells" While Decorating the Christmas Tree
- Puppy Love vs. Ellen's Oscar Selfie: Vote for the Best Viral Moment of the Year!
- Best of 2014: 32 Things You'll Want to Remember From the Year of Kimye, J.Law and Celebrity Booty