Diddy Joins LeBron James Speculation With Twitter Hoax
By Steven Avalos Posted Jul 8th 2010 01:13PM
Unless you've been living under a massive rock for the past few days, its likely you're familiar with the buzz surrounding Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James' much-talked-about decision to either stay at Cleveland or sign with another team. Tonight, LeBron will finally put to rest years of speculation, which has hit a fever pitch as ESPN prepares for its modestly-titled primetime event, 'The Decision.' Though LeBron's choice is officially a mystery until then, the rumor mill is pointing to the Miami Heat and the New York Knicks as his likeliest destinations. Ever the opportunist, Diddy took to Twitter this morning with exclusive "breaking" news that LeBron had decided on New York ... and then followed up with a revision: "I'm only jokin!!! I always wanted to start a twitter rumor!! He's goin to miami!"
Which story should you believe? Looks like Mr. Combs will be waiting with the rest of us for tonight's big announcement.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kanye West Gifts Taylor Swift With a Bouquet, But It's Nothing Compared to Kim Kardashian's: Picture
- Mindy Kaling: B.J. Novak Gives Me "an Intoxicating Feeling"
- Katie Holmes Shows Off "Artist" Suri Cruise's Sidewalk Handiwork
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Resolving Australian Dog Deportation Drama: ''I Killed My Dogs and Ate Them''
- Back On! Emma Roberts and Evan Peters Spotted Holding Hands Almost 3 Months After Ending Engagement
- Kanye West Sends New BFF Taylor Swift "the Coolest Flowers''—but Were They Taken from Kim's Rose Wall?!