Diddy Joins LeBron James Speculation With Twitter Hoax
By Steven Avalos Posted Jul 8th 2010 01:13PM
Unless you've been living under a massive rock for the past few days, its likely you're familiar with the buzz surrounding Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James' much-talked-about decision to either stay at Cleveland or sign with another team. Tonight, LeBron will finally put to rest years of speculation, which has hit a fever pitch as ESPN prepares for its modestly-titled primetime event, 'The Decision.' Though LeBron's choice is officially a mystery until then, the rumor mill is pointing to the Miami Heat and the New York Knicks as his likeliest destinations. Ever the opportunist, Diddy took to Twitter this morning with exclusive "breaking" news that LeBron had decided on New York ... and then followed up with a revision: "I'm only jokin!!! I always wanted to start a twitter rumor!! He's goin to miami!"
Which story should you believe? Looks like Mr. Combs will be waiting with the rest of us for tonight's big announcement.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Headed for Happily Ever After? Watch Love and Hip Hop's Yandy and Mendeecees Test Their Relationship Savvy!
- Madonna Rails Against Haters, Reschedules Rebel Heart Tour Dates
- Voice Winner Sawyer Fredericks Wows Crowd With "Imagine" Performance on Red Nose Day: Watch!
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- All-American Summer 2015
- Taylor Swift got clothes for 'Bad Blood' from LA sex shop