Diddy Joins LeBron James Speculation With Twitter Hoax
By Steven Avalos Posted Jul 8th 2010 01:13PM
Unless you've been living under a massive rock for the past few days, its likely you're familiar with the buzz surrounding Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James' much-talked-about decision to either stay at Cleveland or sign with another team. Tonight, LeBron will finally put to rest years of speculation, which has hit a fever pitch as ESPN prepares for its modestly-titled primetime event, 'The Decision.' Though LeBron's choice is officially a mystery until then, the rumor mill is pointing to the Miami Heat and the New York Knicks as his likeliest destinations. Ever the opportunist, Diddy took to Twitter this morning with exclusive "breaking" news that LeBron had decided on New York ... and then followed up with a revision: "I'm only jokin!!! I always wanted to start a twitter rumor!! He's goin to miami!"
Which story should you believe? Looks like Mr. Combs will be waiting with the rest of us for tonight's big announcement.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cameron Diaz, SNL Women Record Funny New Music Video "Back Home Baller": Watch Now, Plus See the Annie Skit!
- Robert Pattinson Shamelessly Grabs Girlfriend FKA Twigs' Butt During Lunch: Photo
- Bill Cosby's New Rape Allegations: Everything We Know So Far
- Out Of Control? Jackson Family Fears ?Arrogant' Prince Jackson Will ?Self-Destruct' ? He ?Already Considers Himself Royalty,' Says Family Insider
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship