Diddy Joins LeBron James Speculation With Twitter Hoax
By Steven Avalos Posted Jul 8th 2010 01:13PM
Unless you've been living under a massive rock for the past few days, its likely you're familiar with the buzz surrounding Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James' much-talked-about decision to either stay at Cleveland or sign with another team. Tonight, LeBron will finally put to rest years of speculation, which has hit a fever pitch as ESPN prepares for its modestly-titled primetime event, 'The Decision.' Though LeBron's choice is officially a mystery until then, the rumor mill is pointing to the Miami Heat and the New York Knicks as his likeliest destinations. Ever the opportunist, Diddy took to Twitter this morning with exclusive "breaking" news that LeBron had decided on New York ... and then followed up with a revision: "I'm only jokin!!! I always wanted to start a twitter rumor!! He's goin to miami!"
Which story should you believe? Looks like Mr. Combs will be waiting with the rest of us for tonight's big announcement.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eric the Actor Lynch Death: Celebrities Remember Late Howard Stern Show Star
- Amber Heard Victim of Nude Photo Leak With More Than 50 Pics: Report
- Friends Turns 20: The One Where We Remember the Best Rachel Green Hairstyles as Worn by Jennifer Aniston
- ABC Execs Passed On Live Barbara Walters Appearance On The View Season Opener, As Well As TODAY Show Cameo
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- Viola Davis Seemingly Replies to Being Called "Less Beautiful" Than Halle Berry and Kerry Washington
- Mark Wahlberg Leaves New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Hanging for a High-Five
- One Direction's Liam Payne Says Nude Pics Are Fake: "I'm 100% Not Gay" and "100% Not Homophobic"