Rachel Maddow's 'Smokin' Hot' Yearbook Photo
By Ben Trivett Posted Jul 8th 2010 05:00PM
A yearbook photo of MSNBC host Rachel Maddow has found its way to websites like BuzzFeed and reveal that she's, well, made some drastic changes to her look since graduating from Castro Valley High School. Once a long-haired blonde, Maddow currently sports a more subdued look, complete with a close-cropped brunette 'do. After the jump, check out a few other stars who've come a long way since their high school days.
"Many of the younger stars haven't changed a lot since high school, they're just too new," Yearbook Library's Seth Poppel tells PopEater. To see more dramatic changes, you have to look at older, more established stars like Ryan Seacrest and Kate Gosselin.
Like Maddow, Seacrest's look has evolved considerably since his high school days in Georgia. The 'American Idol' host may have traded a feathered hairstyle for his trademark spiked look, but his famous grooming techniques have kept him looking positively boyish.
This reality star may have changed her locks and grown up a bit, but we can still see Kate Gosselin in her eyes. She tried out a few different looks during her time on 'Jon and Kate Plus 8,' including her infamous choppy 'do, but she's back to rocking her high school curls ... even if they are blonde now.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gavin and Gwen are still very much in love as they hold hands while taking a walk on Wednesday, July 7th.
PopScene: Weeks Hot Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Julianne Moore Stopped Believing in God After Her Mother's Death
- Domino's Sriracha Sadomasochistic Pizza Ad Surfaces Online, Features a Tongue Gagged and Bound in Leather Lingerie and It's Terrifying
- Keri Russell Risks Major Wipeout in the Snow While Wearing Red High Heels: See a GIF of Her Impressive Balancing Act
- Blake Shelton to make movie debut in Adam Sandler Western spoof
- Supermodel Bar Refaeli getting hitched?
- Former 'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta' star Benzino arrested at airport for having loaded gun in bag
- Here's Everything You Need to Know About Dakota Johnson's Grueling Fifty Shades of Grey Workouts
- Sorry, Kim Kardashian! Miley Cyrus Photoshops Herself Onto Love Magazine Cover With Cara Delevingne
- Get to Know: Zanna Roberts Rassi, Style Expert and Dedicated Cream Lover