Rachel Maddow's 'Smokin' Hot' Yearbook Photo
By Ben Trivett Posted Jul 8th 2010 05:00PM
A yearbook photo of MSNBC host Rachel Maddow has found its way to websites like BuzzFeed and reveal that she's, well, made some drastic changes to her look since graduating from Castro Valley High School. Once a long-haired blonde, Maddow currently sports a more subdued look, complete with a close-cropped brunette 'do. After the jump, check out a few other stars who've come a long way since their high school days.
"Many of the younger stars haven't changed a lot since high school, they're just too new," Yearbook Library's Seth Poppel tells PopEater. To see more dramatic changes, you have to look at older, more established stars like Ryan Seacrest and Kate Gosselin.
Like Maddow, Seacrest's look has evolved considerably since his high school days in Georgia. The 'American Idol' host may have traded a feathered hairstyle for his trademark spiked look, but his famous grooming techniques have kept him looking positively boyish.
This reality star may have changed her locks and grown up a bit, but we can still see Kate Gosselin in her eyes. She tried out a few different looks during her time on 'Jon and Kate Plus 8,' including her infamous choppy 'do, but she's back to rocking her high school curls ... even if they are blonde now.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gavin and Gwen are still very much in love as they hold hands while taking a walk on Wednesday, July 7th.
PopScene: Weeks Hot Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince Harry Meets Niece Princess Charlotte for the First Time!
- Farrah Abraham Literally Forces Her Daughter Sophia to Bond With Her New Boyfriend Simon Seran: Watch the Teen Mom OG Sneak Peek!
- Kim Kardashian Remembers Versailles Wedding Rehearsal in New Stunning Pics: See Her Carriage Entrance With Kanye West!
- B.B. King memorial more cheers than tears in Las Vegas
- Chris Pratt : 'I am just dumb'
- Robert De Niro curses in commencement speech
- Happy Anniversary, Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: The 12 Best Moments From Kimye's First Year of Marriage
- Blake Lively Just Called Ryan Reynolds a "Hypocrite" and He May Have Totally Deserved It After This Daring Stunt
- Kim Richards Attends Daughter Brooke's "Dream" Wedding in Mexico With Kyle Richards and Paris Hilton