Dina Lohan Says Her Daughter Lindsay 'Is a Fighter'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 9th 2010 10:52AM
In an exclusive sit-down with Entertainment Tonight, Dina recounts her fears.
"You know, she's strong, but until someone faces something as devastating as that ... we're going to have to see," she says of her daughter.
"She's a fighter, and until the final result -- we're not giving up," she adds.
"I think it's time we get another attorney just to see it from another light and do damage control."
The momager describes how her family is handling it. "It's very difficult. We're not sleeping well, we're not functioning. We cry a lot and we hug a lot. [Lindsay's] petrified, we all are. We're angry. We're disappointed in the system."
Lohan doesn't think her daughter deserves the punishment handed to her stemming from a 2007 DUI incident. "She did a really stupid thing. Thank God she didn't hurt anyone ... I know my daughter is clean and sober today. I know that for a fact. I'm not a doctor ... and I'm not an attorney. I'm a mother. And I'm sitting here, as a mother, just worried about my child."
Lindsay Lohan Snapshots
WWW.BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM Lindsay Lohan, her mom Dina and a rather large entourage followed by furious photographers spend time shopping at a frame shop! Job 100709F1 NON EXCLUSIVE, Los Angeles, July 08 2010 www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mariah Carey makes grand Las Vegas Strip entrance
- Courtney Stodden sex tape for sale?
- Gisele Bundchen celebrates end of runway career with nude photo shoot
- Robert Redford Feted by Film Society of Lincoln Center, Barbra Streisand and Other Friends
- VH1's 'Barely Famous' Renewed for Second Season (Exclusive)
- 'Powers' Boss on First-Year Struggles and What Could Change in Season 2
- 14 Movie Sequels That Bombed at the Box Office
- Best of Late Night TV: Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Emotional Interview,' Kevin Spacey's Tiger Beat Audition (VIDEO)
- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About That 'Grey's Anatomy' Twist