Dina Lohan Says Her Daughter Lindsay 'Is a Fighter'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 9th 2010 10:52AM
In an exclusive sit-down with Entertainment Tonight, Dina recounts her fears.
"You know, she's strong, but until someone faces something as devastating as that ... we're going to have to see," she says of her daughter.
"She's a fighter, and until the final result -- we're not giving up," she adds.
"I think it's time we get another attorney just to see it from another light and do damage control."
The momager describes how her family is handling it. "It's very difficult. We're not sleeping well, we're not functioning. We cry a lot and we hug a lot. [Lindsay's] petrified, we all are. We're angry. We're disappointed in the system."
Lohan doesn't think her daughter deserves the punishment handed to her stemming from a 2007 DUI incident. "She did a really stupid thing. Thank God she didn't hurt anyone ... I know my daughter is clean and sober today. I know that for a fact. I'm not a doctor ... and I'm not an attorney. I'm a mother. And I'm sitting here, as a mother, just worried about my child."
Lindsay Lohan Snapshots
WWW.BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM Lindsay Lohan, her mom Dina and a rather large entourage followed by furious photographers spend time shopping at a frame shop! Job 100709F1 NON EXCLUSIVE, Los Angeles, July 08 2010 www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Halloween Baby Costume Face-Off: Blue Ivy vs. North West
- AFI Fest to Present 30-Minute First Look at 'Selma'
- AMC Passes on Drama Pilots 'Knifeman,' 'Galyntine'
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- The 31 Best Action Movies on Netflix Right Now
- J.K. Rowling's Halloween Treat? New Harry Potter Stories!
- Fall 2014 TV Guide: November Premiere Dates