Dina Lohan Says Her Daughter Lindsay 'Is a Fighter'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 9th 2010 10:52AM
In an exclusive sit-down with Entertainment Tonight, Dina recounts her fears.
"You know, she's strong, but until someone faces something as devastating as that ... we're going to have to see," she says of her daughter.
"She's a fighter, and until the final result -- we're not giving up," she adds.
"I think it's time we get another attorney just to see it from another light and do damage control."
The momager describes how her family is handling it. "It's very difficult. We're not sleeping well, we're not functioning. We cry a lot and we hug a lot. [Lindsay's] petrified, we all are. We're angry. We're disappointed in the system."
Lohan doesn't think her daughter deserves the punishment handed to her stemming from a 2007 DUI incident. "She did a really stupid thing. Thank God she didn't hurt anyone ... I know my daughter is clean and sober today. I know that for a fact. I'm not a doctor ... and I'm not an attorney. I'm a mother. And I'm sitting here, as a mother, just worried about my child."
Lindsay Lohan Snapshots
WWW.BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM Lindsay Lohan, her mom Dina and a rather large entourage followed by furious photographers spend time shopping at a frame shop! Job 100709F1 NON EXCLUSIVE, Los Angeles, July 08 2010 www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- How 'Maze Runner' and Barco's New Panoramic Format Could Alter Moviemaking
- Fox Prepping Sci-Fi Insomnia Drama 'Nod'
- Charlie Hunnam Circling King Arthur Role in 'Knights of the Roundtable'
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- 'Saw' Will Be Back in Theaters to Terrorize You This Halloween
- Meet Chibatman, the Caped Crusader Riding Around Japan (VIDEO)
- YA Movie Parents Who Don't Suck