Lindsay Lohan's Notes Reveal Killer Penmanship, Attention to Detail
By John Mitchell Posted Jul 9th 2010 01:31PM
Cameras got a clear shot of the notes when Lohan used them to cover her face. In the meticulously detailed document, Lohan appears to respond to her alleged malfeasance, listing where she was and when she made up each absence from her alcohol education classes.
Given the grammatical and spelling inaccuracies of Lohan's frequent Twitter rants, the sheer detail included in the notes, as well as the near-perfect block lettering, are especially notable.
The notes make reference to her father, Michael Lohan, being in the courtroom. "Dad's sitting behind Liana [Lindsay's sister Ali]," Lindsay wrote. The actress and her father have had a tense relationship for years, and Lindsay currently refuses to speak to her father. Of Lindsay's jail sentence, Michael told US Weekly, "It's not going to be a good experience for her ... It's just a horrible experience. Twenty-three hours a day, she'll be locked up."
Also named in Lohan's notes is her alcohol education program director, Cherie Marshall of Right On Programs. "Cherie only found out about the court order online ... is not a probation officer," the notes read. As a side note on the Right On Program, Lohan writes, "1,200 clients in Right On Programs."
Get a Closer Look:
The actress lists a Haiti "benefit and fundraiser" in London as well as a press work for her 6126 apparel line as reasons for her absence from scheduled classes. She also details the exact dates of her missed classed and when they were made up, and seems to address an instance where she feels she has received unfair treatment: "Progress reports for LL [Lindsay Lohan] to be more consistent w/ classes. But LL was @ classes 4 wks in a row."
Lohan was sentenced Tuesday to 90 days in jail and a 90-day inpatient rehabilitation program. The actress will likely serve approximately 23 days behind bars because, according to Los Angeles Sheriff's Department spokesperson Steve Whitmore, female inmates in custody for nonviolent crimes generally serve about 25 percent of their sentence.
On Thursday, Shawn Chapman Holley said in a press release, "All we want is for Lindsay to be treated like everyone else and that hasn't happened so far," adding that Lindsay is "extremely disappointed" in the sentence she received. Later that same day, Holley, who served as Lohan's counsel during her hearing, told TMZ that she no longer represented the actress. (Holley did not provide a reason for her departure from the Lohan case, but RadarOnline reports she quit when she heard the actress was searching for a new lawyer.)
Soon after Holley's departure, reports surfaced that Lohan had hired Tiffany Esther Feder-Cohen, who just passed the California bar in November, to represent her. Dina Lohan's lawyer, Stephanie Ovadia, has denied the Feder-Cohen connection to Radar, saying, "Tiffany Feder-Cohen is not Lindsay's attorney and never was. She is just a good friend who is helping out. Lindsay's new attorney will be announced today [Friday]."
Lindsay Out and About
Lindsay Lohan and a friend do a little art supply shopping while trailed by photographers in Los Angeles on July 8. More LiLo Shots >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- Mark Hamill to Be Honored at PromaxBDA Conference (Exclusive)
- 'Homeland' Adds 'Boardwalk Empire' Actor to Growing List of Guest Stars (Exclusive)
- 'Cloud Atlas' Debuts at No. 1 on Blu-ray, DVD Charts
- ?Modern Family' finale react: Moseying along
- Five ?Arrested Development' fanfiction ? aka Bluthcest ? stories you didn't know existed
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- 'The World's End' Trailer: Pints, Pals, and Killer Robots!
- 'Don Jon' Trailer: Joseph-Gordon Levitt and Scarlett Johansson Go Jersey
- Francis Ford Coppola Directing New Italian-American Saga