Phone Call Rant From Mel Gibson to Oksana Grigorieva Leaked; Talent Agency Drops Him
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 9th 2010 05:33PM
RadarOnline.com posted Gibson's obscene rant to the mother of his child and ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, who has accused the 'Bravehart' star of hitting her, a claim Gibson denies.
"So you're not lying to me about fake t---?" he begins. ""They look ridiculous. Get rid of them why don't you."
"You go out in public and it's a f-----g embarrassment to me. You look like a f------ b---- in heat. And if you get raped by a pack of n------ it will be your fault. Alright? Because you provoked it. You are provocatively dressed all the time with your fake boobs that you feel you have to show off. I don't like it. I don't want that woman. I don't want you. I don't trust you. I don't love you," Gibson yelled.
WARNING EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE: Listen to the full rant at RadarOnline.com >>>
The Los Angeles Sheriff's Department is investigating Gibson over an alleged domestic violence incident from earlier this year involving his ex-girlfriend.
According to a news release, police have opened an inquiry into the alleged attack, which is dated Jan. 6, and are "currently gathering information regarding the allegations."
Sources tell TMZ that incidents also occurred in February and that Grigorieva, who has an 8-month old daughter named Lucia with Gibson, spoke to deputies on Monday.
The pair broke up in April after dating for a little over a year. At the time, Grigorieva was quoted as saying, "We have split up, suddenly and recently ... Unfortunately, I cannot give you the reason. But you will find out everything quite soon."
The couple made their first public appearance only a few weeks after Gibson's wife of over 30 years, Robyn, filed for divorce. Gibson has seven children from that marriage. Grigorieva has a son, Alexander, from a previous relationship with actor Timothy Dalton.
The Hollywood Reporter is currently reporting that Gibson's talent agency dumped him earlier this week in light of all the allegations. Gibson was repped by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment for several decades, specifically by longtime agent Ed Limato. Limato died last week leaving WME partner Ari Emanuel to cut ties with the actor, something he'd wanted to do since Gibson's anti-Semitic tirade in 2006.
"Mel was really important to Ed," an agency source said. "He was with him for 32 years and I think Ed saw him as a son." But he added, "The world knows how Ari feels and he has never changed that opinion."
Gibson is no longer on probation for a 2006 drunken driving case, and his conviction has since been expunged.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'
- Terrence Malick-Produced 'The Better Angels' Gets U.S. Distribution
- Online Petition Wants Lupita Nyong'o to Join the X-Men
- ABC's 'Agatha' to Co-Star 'Sleepy Hollow' Actor (Exclusive)
- I'm Still Not Over? The ending of ?Xena: Warrior Princess'
- Hey, remember that time a ?True Detective' villain slept with Charlotte on ?Sex and the City'?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': 7 Things You Need to Know About the Intergalactic Epic
- Chris Hemsworth Says 'Age of Ultron' Is 'Bigger' & 'Crazier' Than the First 'Avengers'
- Kristen Bell on Her 'Veronica Mars' Homecoming, Tasering the Paparazzi, and Being the Next Bill Shatner