Michael Lohan Wants Lindsay in Rehab Right Now
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 9th 2010 04:02PM
Daddy Lohan sat down for an interview with Nick Cannon on 92.3 NOW to talk about daughter Linday Lohan's predicament.
When asked how he felt about Lindsay's 90-day jail sentence followed by a mandatory 90-day stay in rehab, Michael responded: "Baffled, I guess is the best way to describe it. I just don't understand why Lindsay's team aren't taking measures to get her into a rehab. I understand that she wants to appeal her case, but the right way to do it is for her to actually show ... or that she has incentive and she's taking the right steps to get her into rehab before she's supposed to go into jail."
He thinks the 'Mean Girls' star should go to rehab first to possibly lighten her sentence. "I think if she does this and files an appeal, maybe the judge will reverse this and say, 'OK, go to the rehab first. And if you complete it and do it the right way and get off everything you're on, then maybe there won't be any jail.'"
Meanwhile, Dina Lohan, Michael's ex-wife, believes her daughter is a "fighter" and will get through this.
Lindsay Lohan Snapshots
WWW.BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM Lindsay Lohan, her mom Dina and a rather large entourage followed by furious photographers spend time shopping at a frame shop! Job 100709F1 NON EXCLUSIVE, Los Angeles, July 08 2010 www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- NYPD investigating Amanda Bynes' allegations of sexual assault
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Amanda Bynes: I Was 'Sexually Harassed' During Arrest
- Cannes: Philippe Rousselot Awarded Festival's First Cinematography Honor
- Joss Whedon Talks 'Avengers 2' Superpowers on 'Fallon' (Video)
- Sorry, folks, Jimmy Kimmel didn't really buy that $1.9 million nude Bea Arthur painting
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year?
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Baz Luhrmann Passed on Directing 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'
- Someone Just Paid $1.5 Million to Sit Next to Leonardo DiCaprio in Space
- Tim Curry Is Fine After Suffering a Massive Stroke: Report