Michael Lohan Wants Lindsay in Rehab Right Now
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 9th 2010 04:02PM
Daddy Lohan sat down for an interview with Nick Cannon on 92.3 NOW to talk about daughter Linday Lohan's predicament.
When asked how he felt about Lindsay's 90-day jail sentence followed by a mandatory 90-day stay in rehab, Michael responded: "Baffled, I guess is the best way to describe it. I just don't understand why Lindsay's team aren't taking measures to get her into a rehab. I understand that she wants to appeal her case, but the right way to do it is for her to actually show ... or that she has incentive and she's taking the right steps to get her into rehab before she's supposed to go into jail."
He thinks the 'Mean Girls' star should go to rehab first to possibly lighten her sentence. "I think if she does this and files an appeal, maybe the judge will reverse this and say, 'OK, go to the rehab first. And if you complete it and do it the right way and get off everything you're on, then maybe there won't be any jail.'"
Meanwhile, Dina Lohan, Michael's ex-wife, believes her daughter is a "fighter" and will get through this.
Lindsay Lohan Snapshots
WWW.BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM Lindsay Lohan, her mom Dina and a rather large entourage followed by furious photographers spend time shopping at a frame shop! Job 100709F1 NON EXCLUSIVE, Los Angeles, July 08 2010 www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Judge delays case after 'Suge' Knight hires Jackson lawyer
- Penny Johnson Jerald Leaves 'Castle' "Surprised and Saddened"
- Lionsgate's Kevin Beggs to Speak at UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television Commencement
- Russell Wolfe, 'God's Not Dead' Actor and Producer, Dies at 50
- Mariah Carey: 'American Idol' Was 'Worst Experience of My Life' (She Got $18M for 1 Year)
- The 'Seinfeld' Cast: Then vs. Now
- New 'Game of Thrones' Spoilers on Final 3 Episodes: Be Excited, Be Afraid