Christina Milian & The-Dream Split!
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 12th 2010 03:05PM
Christina Milian and The-Dream are headed for a divorce and have confirmed their split after racy photos surfaced of The-Dream and his assistant Melissa Santiago frolicking in the Caribbean. "Terius 'The-Dream' Nash is saddened to announce that his marriage to Christina Milian was unsuccessful. The couple reached this decision in late 2009, but decided to keep the news private in efforts to protect their baby daughter Violet. They ask for consideration and respect for their family moving forward," his rep tells Us Weekly.
In the new racy photos, The-Dream is not wearing his wedding band and is straddled by Santiago. In another, he's grabbing her butt.
The-Dream proposed to Milian in July 2009, and they eloped last September in Las Vegas. They welcomed daughter Violet Madison Nash five months ago.
At the time, Milian told OK! Magazine, "I am nervous about giving birth to the baby ... [but] as long as Dream is right next to me, I'll be fine!"
The-Dream has three children from a previous marriage to singer Nivea.
Christina Milian arrives at NYLON Magazine's May Issue Young Hollywood Launch Party at The Roosevelt Hotel on May 12, 2010 in Hollywood, California.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jimmy Kimmel near tears over death of Cecil the Lion: 'This is terrible'
- A 'Married With Children' spin-off is in the works
- Olivia Culpo poses nude in sexy NSFW photo shoot
- Cara Delevingne, Jimmy Kimmel, & Other Stars Bash Walter Palmer for Killing Cecil the Lion
- Tyler Perry Breaks Silence Following Bobbi Kristina's Death
- PDA Alert! Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe's Wild Night with Fiancé Shawn Booth