Christina Milian & The-Dream Split!
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 12th 2010 03:05PM
Christina Milian and The-Dream are headed for a divorce and have confirmed their split after racy photos surfaced of The-Dream and his assistant Melissa Santiago frolicking in the Caribbean. "Terius 'The-Dream' Nash is saddened to announce that his marriage to Christina Milian was unsuccessful. The couple reached this decision in late 2009, but decided to keep the news private in efforts to protect their baby daughter Violet. They ask for consideration and respect for their family moving forward," his rep tells Us Weekly.
In the new racy photos, The-Dream is not wearing his wedding band and is straddled by Santiago. In another, he's grabbing her butt.
The-Dream proposed to Milian in July 2009, and they eloped last September in Las Vegas. They welcomed daughter Violet Madison Nash five months ago.
At the time, Milian told OK! Magazine, "I am nervous about giving birth to the baby ... [but] as long as Dream is right next to me, I'll be fine!"
The-Dream has three children from a previous marriage to singer Nivea.
Christina Milian arrives at NYLON Magazine's May Issue Young Hollywood Launch Party at The Roosevelt Hotel on May 12, 2010 in Hollywood, California.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- McKayla Maroney reportedly takes legal action over hacked pics, claiming she was underage
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- In ?Velocity 2X,' new-school speed meets old-school charm
- Loki fans, rejoice: Here's an entire movie about him
- Warner Bros. registers four superhero-movie domain names: Is this DC Phase 2?
ExtraFEEDMore From Extra Li
- Jessica Simpson Looked Boho-Chic as Bridesmaid at Sister Ashlee Simpson's Wedding -- See Her Dress!
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Talk "Intimate" Wedding; Find Out How Pitt Honored Jolie's Late Mother: Top 5 Stories
- Kate Hudson Slams Eating Disorder Rumors, Says That's "One Thing I Will Never Have"