Second Mel Gibson Phone Call Released, More Racist Rants Ensue
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 12th 2010 04:37PM
RadarOnline.com has obtained a second recording of a phone call from the actor to his now ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva.
"You need a f-----g bat in the side of the head. Alright, how about that?" he threatens in the call. "You're gonna answer one day, boy, you're gonna answer."
"I'll put you in a f -----g rose garden you c--t! You understand that? Because I'm capable of it. You understand that?" the actor continues.
Mel, who is being investigated for domestic violence, also admits to hitting Oksana on the call. When she asks him what kind of man would hit the mother of his child, while she's holding the baby, he responds, "Oh, you're all angry now! You know what, you f-----g deserved it!"
On the first call, Gibson was just as eloquent.
"So you're not lying to me about fake t---?" he begins. ""They look ridiculous. Get rid of them why don't you."
"You go out in public and it's a f-----g embarrassment to me. You look like a f------ b---- in heat. And if you get raped by a pack of n------ it will be your fault. Alright? Because you provoked it. You are provocatively dressed all the time with your fake boobs that you feel you have to show off. I don't like it. I don't want that woman. I don't want you. I don't trust you. I don't love you," Gibson yelled.
The Los Angeles Sheriff's Department is investigating Gibson over an alleged domestic violence incident from earlier this year involving his ex-girlfriend.
According to a news release, police have opened an inquiry into the alleged attack, which is dated Jan. 6, and are "currently gathering information regarding the allegations."
Sources tell TMZ that incidents also occurred in February and that Grigorieva, who has an 8-month old daughter named Lucia with Gibson, spoke to deputies on Monday.
The pair broke up in April after dating for a little over a year. At the time, Grigorieva was quoted as saying, "We have split up, suddenly and recently ... Unfortunately, I cannot give you the reason. But you will find out everything quite soon."
The couple made their first public appearance only a few weeks after Gibson's wife of over 30 years, Robyn, filed for divorce. Gibson has seven children from that marriage. Grigorieva has a son, Alexander, from a previous relationship with actor Timothy Dalton.
In the fall out from the first tape, Gibson's talent agency dumped him earlier this week in light of all the allegations. Gibson was repped by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment for several decades, specifically by longtime agent Ed Limato. Limato died last week leaving WME partner Ari Emanuel to cut ties with the actor, something he'd wanted to do since Gibson's anti-Semitic tirade in 2006.
"Mel was really important to Ed," an agency source said. "He was with him for 32 years and I think Ed saw him as a son." But he added, "The world knows how Ari feels and he has never changed that opinion."
Gibson is no longer on probation for a 2006 drunken driving case, and his conviction has since been expunged.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
- Jimmy Fallon Unleashes Epic 'Game of Thrones' Parody (Video)
- Cannes: Hollywood Gives Back at Star-Filled AmfAR Gala (Column)
- Jennifer Hudson in Negotiations to Judge 'American Idol'
- ?Fast & Furious 6?: That ending! THAT ENDING! (SPOILERS)
- ?Arrested Development': Five episodes to watch to get ready for Sunday
- ?Fast & Furious': 10 take-aways after an all-day franchise marathon
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Baz Luhrmann Passed on Directing 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'
- Someone Just Paid $1.5 Million to Sit Next to Leonardo DiCaprio in Space
- Tim Curry Is Fine After Suffering a Massive Stroke: Report