Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa Names His Abs 'The Solution'
By Denise Warner Posted Jul 12th 2010 08:15AM
Isaiah Mustafa is so hot right now. And no one knows that better than PopEater.
The star of the Old Spice ads, as The Man Your Man Could Smell Like, stopped by the PopEater offices to chat about his career -- but all we really wanted to do was stare at him.
When asked what nickname he would give his abs, like 'Jersey Shore' star Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino, he replied confidently, "The Solution." Watch Our Interview
Don't forget to watch his spoof on LeBron James' 'The Decision,' too -- which was way better than the basketball player's own hour-long special, if we do say so ourselves.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vicki Gunvalson, Brooks Ayers Open Up About His Stage 3 Cancer Diagnosis, Reveal Tamra Barney Hasn't Reached Out
- Soleil Moon Frye's DIY Thanksgiving Craft for Kids: Make It Now
- Kim Kardashian Wears White-Hot Dress to Party With French Montana in Abu Dhabi: Pictures
- Two More Women Step Forward Accusing Bill Cosby Of Sexual Assault
- ?Teen Mom 2' Not Canceled, Season 6 Will Go On Without Leah Messer
- Report: $4K in instruments stolen from Leon Russell's backing band tour bus in San Antonio
- Justin Bieber comes out on top for top earning celebs under 30
- Candace Cameron Bure: What Christmas means to my family
- Your Guide To What's Actually New on TV This Thanksgiving Week
- Katie Holmes Calls Suri Cruise "Very Organized," Reveals What's on Her Daughter's 2014 Christmas List!
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Take Their Kids on a Road Trip, Then Go on a Parents-Only Date