Remembering Phil Harris on His Last Episode of 'Deadliest Catch'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 13th 2010 05:35PM
Harris suffered a stroke while filming the show on Jan. 29. Although he showed signs of recovery after surgery, Harris succumbed on Feburary 9.
Over the past couple of months, PopEater had the chance to talk with Discovery Channel star Mike Rowe about his memories of Harris, as well as Phil's 'Deadliest Catch' pals Jonathan and Andy Hillstrand.
Rowe described Harris death as "emotional" for everyone. "When you lose a guy like that on a show like this, it shifts the focus on the community," the 'Dirty Jobs' host explained. See the video after the jump.
Meanwhile, the Hillstrands lament the loss of their friend, saying it was like losing their father. Watch
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Melissa Releases Statement About Fashion Police Host's Condition, Says She's "Resting Comfortably"
- Joan Rivers in Medically Induced Coma After Experiencing Complications During Surgery
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Are Married; Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow, Courteney Cox have Friends Reunion: Top 5 Stories
- Kim Kardashian Admits Brody Jenner Was Upset She Didn't Invite His Girlfriend To Her Kanye West Nuptials
- Joan Rivers In Medically Induced Coma – Report
- Britney ?Betrayed!' Boyfriend Caught On Tape With Another Woman ? She's ?Devastated,' Says Source
- New Zack Morris: Unauthorized story 'a love letter' to Saved By The Bell
- Pregnant or burrito grande?
- Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' after being rushed to hospital, daughter says
- Joan Rivers Hospitalized: Fellow Celebrities Tweet Support and Heartfelt Hopes That Pioneering Comedian Gets Well Soon
- Ray J Arrested for Battery, Trespassing and Vandalism at Beverly Wilshire Hotel
- Joan Rivers Hospitalized: Daughter Melissa Rivers Says Iconic Comedian Is "Resting Comfortably," Surrounded by Family