Stephen Moyer's 'True Blood' Vampire Diet
By Ben Widdicombe Posted Jul 13th 2010 07:00PM
"I just shot a nudie scene for the third season of 'True Blood,' and when I have those, I don't eat for, like, 13 days beforehand," the actor tells Rachel Ray in the new issue of her magazine, Every Day With Rachael Ray.
Like his character, Bill Compton's preference for monotonous meals, Moyer can't complain when it's time to whip out his fangs.
"When I drink 'blood' on the show, it's actually sieved raspberries blended with a little bit of pomegranate juice," he says. "Not a bad deal: Drink your girlfriend's blood and be healthy, too."
Off-screen, Moyer is engaged to his 'True Blood' co-star Anna Paquin, who recently came out as bisexual in while filming a PSA for the 'Give a Damn' campaign, which promotes equal rights for LGBT individuals. The British actor says that Paquin indulges his fondness for curry, which he misses from his days living in London. "Anna loves Indian food as well, so we've been searching for a good restaurant, but they can't compare to the ones in the U.K.," he says.
So, other than the residents of Bon Temps, who would vampire Bill want to have for dinner? Moyer says his ideal guest lists would include Paquin, Jack Kerouac to read poetry, Thelonious Monk to play piano and Sarah Vaughan to sing, because when you're a vampire, it's no big deal when half of your dinner guests are dead.
Anna Paquin Photos
©BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM True Blood stars and real life couple Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer take Stephen's daughter Lilac (b. 2002) to a childrens birthday party accompanied by Californication star Natascha McElhone and her baby son Rex (b. October 2008) EXCLUSIVE June 19th, 2010 Job: 100619NE1 Beverly Hills, California www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sofia Vergara Understands Why She's "So Funny to Americans": Watch Us Weekly's Loose Talk!
- Kathie Lee Gifford: Kris Jenner Is "Trying to Get Her Act Together," Wants to Be a Good Friend to Bruce Jenner
- Daytime Emmys 2015 Best Dressed: See Tyra Banks' Edgy Take on the Jumpsuit Trend, Plus More Show-Stopping Red Carpet Styles!
- Bill Belichick caught ogling Chrissy Teigen
- Billy Corgan trades Pumpkins for pro wrestling
- George Jones' wife: God sent me to save him
- Khloé Kardashian & Kim Kardashian Share Clothing Again—Which Sister Wore the Sexy White Dress Best?
- Chris Evans Shaved His Glorious Beard for Captain America: Civil War and the World Is in Mourning
- Queen Latifah on Homosexuality: ''I Don't Find Being Gay or Lesbian to Be a Character Flaw''