Vince Vaughn, Wife Expecting a Baby
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 13th 2010 06:12PM
Vince Vaughn and his wife Kyla Weber are expecting their first child, a source confirms to PEOPLE. The couple wed in a small private ceremony in January and are ready to start a family of their own. Last year, while promoting his comedy 'Couples Retreat,' he told reporters, "It's the first time that I really want to have kids. I've been very fortunate in my career, and my life has been about that for so long that you get bored of it. You're ready for your life to be about other people and other things."
Weber, 31, is a real estate agent from a small town outside of Calgary. While on a trip to Venice Beach in 2008, she met Vaughn through friends. The two have been inseparable since and have been photographed together eating sushi in Vegas and even attending a Dolly Parton concert.
From the beginning of their relationship, Vaughn seemed smitten with his new love and couldn't wait to introduce her to his family. According to friends, "Vince has met Kyla's whole family in Calgary. And she met his family in Chicago. They loved her!"
Weber also gained major points with Vaughn's co-workers and friends. In September, Peter Billingsley, who directed Vaughn in 'Couples Retreat' told PEOPLE, "I'm very happy for Vince. He's marrying an amazing girl."
Vaughn asked Weber to marry him last Valentine's Day. "I figured this is not a ship to be missed because I will not forget this date. So Valentines Day was the day that I asked her," he told Ellen DeGeneres. "She makes me laugh. She is wonderful. I'm just thrilled." Earlier reports said that Vaughn had dropped to one knee and presented her a $125,000, four-carat ring.
They tied the knot in a small private ceremony before family and friends on January 2 outside of his hometown of Chicago.
Vince Vaughn Photos
Vince Vaughn and Kyla Weber take in the sights of Rome back in October. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC
- ?Teachers' Actress Signs With APA (Exclusive)
- 'Better Call Saul' Unleashes Albuquerque Billboard, Real Phone Number for Fake Lawyer
- Zoe Saldana Shines in Gold on The Hollywood Reporter's Comic-Con Cover
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- John Boyega is 'Aiming' for a Marvel Movie Role
- Dan Aykroyd Assures Us That 'Ghostbusters 3' Will Start Filming Next Spring (VIDEO)
- This Is What 'The Purge: Anarchy' Would Look Like In Canada