'Bachelorette' Ali Was 'Tricked' by the Men She Loved
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 14th 2010 06:45AM
Although Ali Fedotowsky had hoped to find true love on 'The Bachelorette,' close friends reveal she is "devastated" by the outcome of the show. Sources tell InTouch Weekly, in an interview given exclusively to PopEater, that she has been betrayed by her final three guys: Frank Neuschaefer, Roberto Martinez and Chris Lambton. "Being in that environment, you quickly get the sense that the guys don't know whether or not they really are interested in her," the source tells In Touch. "They just know that they want to beat out the next guy."
The show began to shift this season when Frank abruptly left to go back to his secret ex-girlfriend, Nicole Caruso. "People think, 'Oh, you signed up for this, you need to love her.' But no, absolutely not. And Frank didn't think they would fall in love," a source tells In Touch. "He followed his heart and did what was best for him -- and ultimately what's best for Ali, too."
Although Frank often looked jealous on camera, he was allegedly egged on by producers to act that way. "They would say things like, 'Are you sure everything's okay with you and Ali, because we saw this and that,' and they even walked him by dates to show her connection to the other guys," another source claims. But in the end, "he didn't want to be another Jake and Vienna."
And with two final guys left, Ali may be in for even more upset. Although the finalists look innocent on camera, sources reveal
Chris is the life of the party and not looking to settle down. "He goes to the same two bars most nights and is not shy about taking different girls home with him," says the insider. "It's not just one girl. It's multiple girls. It's gotten to the point that some of his friends have said, 'You have to tone it down.'"
Meanwhile, Roberto Martinez's ex-girlfriend, Gabrielle Ortiz discloses about his shady past. Ortiz claims the two dated a few months when "he disappeared. His cell phone was disconnected. He erased his Facebook account. I could not find him. I thought he was dead!"
She had no idea what had happened until a friend called to tell her to turn on 'The Bachelorette.'
"It was just one of the most humiliating moments of my life," she says. "I just wanted to slap him in the face," she says, adding, "He's just a really good liar."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taraji P. Henson Walks Back Racial Profiling Statement, Apologizes on Instagram
- Kate Hudson on Ex-Fiance Matthew Bellamy: "We're Family For the Rest of Our Lives"
- TLC's Bride By Design Premiere: How Does Wedding Dress Designer Heidi Elnora Keep the Peace?
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Taraji P. Henson Apologizes to Cop for Racial Profiling Comments: ''Sometimes as Humans We Over React''
- Calvin Harris Is ''Taken With'' Taylor Swift: "They Have Been Having Secret Meetups,'' Source Reveals
- Audra McDonald Joining Disney's Live-Action Beauty and the Beast? Get the Scoop and See Who She'd Play!