Exclusive: Christina Aguilera 'You Lost Me' Video Stills
By Amber James Posted Jul 14th 2010 10:00AM
Christina Aguilera is back and better than ever with her powerhouse new ballad 'You Lost Me,' and PopEater is excited to bring you exclusive behind-the-scenes photos from the music video shoot. On the somber track, the singer maintains the futurism of her 'Bionic' album while bringing the honesty and emotion that have made Aguilera one of the premier balladeers of our time. See more photos. >>
Christina Aguilera's 'You Lost Me'
Exclusive video stills from Christina Aguilera's upcoming music video 'You Lost Me.' See more >>
Listen to 'You Lost Me':
Anthony Mandler, who wrote the treatment for the 'You Lost Me' video, explains, "From the first keys of the opening of the track, we know that we are about to watch something that is going to move and transform us."
The video will feature a series of connected vignettes.
"In the end, we've traveled through Christina's world. One that is physical, mental and spiritually charged. Nothing is what it seems. Everything is fractured and evolving, falling away ... fragile," he adds.
MORE ABOUT Christina Aguilera
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Christina Aguilera Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Gutfeld to host new Fox News primetime weekend show
- Will Josh Duhamel and Fergie Have More Kids?
- Model Behavior? Naomi Campbell Apologizes After Angry Outburst in Cuba
- Leonard Nimoy Death: ?Star Trek' Cast, Celebs React
- Ashton Kutcher Loves That Mila Kunis Gets "First Billing" in Jeopardy Trivia: "My Girl!"
- Beyonce's Beyhive Swarms, Attacks Kid Rock After He Says He's "Flabbergasted" by Her Success
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Boyfriend Nick Gordon Rages on Twitter Against Bobby Brown: "I'm the Reason Why My Baby Is Okay"