Exclusive: Christina Aguilera 'You Lost Me' Video Stills
By Amber James Posted Jul 14th 2010 10:00AM
Christina Aguilera is back and better than ever with her powerhouse new ballad 'You Lost Me,' and PopEater is excited to bring you exclusive behind-the-scenes photos from the music video shoot. On the somber track, the singer maintains the futurism of her 'Bionic' album while bringing the honesty and emotion that have made Aguilera one of the premier balladeers of our time. See more photos. >>
Christina Aguilera's 'You Lost Me'
Exclusive video stills from Christina Aguilera's upcoming music video 'You Lost Me.' See more >>
Listen to 'You Lost Me':
Anthony Mandler, who wrote the treatment for the 'You Lost Me' video, explains, "From the first keys of the opening of the track, we know that we are about to watch something that is going to move and transform us."
The video will feature a series of connected vignettes.
"In the end, we've traveled through Christina's world. One that is physical, mental and spiritually charged. Nothing is what it seems. Everything is fractured and evolving, falling away ... fragile," he adds.
MORE ABOUT Christina Aguilera
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Christina Aguilera Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is Hilary Swank dating 'Bachelorette' contestant Kasey Stewart?
- 'Office' star Creed Bratton will eat his dog if you don't see his show
- BatDad: Internet sensation says $10 he spent on mask best money he ever spent
- George Lopez Addresses 'Celebrity Apprentice' Hosting Rumors
- Whitney Cummings Goes Topless After 25-Pound Weight Gain
- Ashlee Simpson Welcomes Baby Girl with Evan Ross
- Kylie Jenner Promotes Butt-Plumping Lotion With a Super-Close-Up Photo of Her Booty: See the Pic!
- Khloe Kardashian: Kim, Kourtney, and I Still Call Caitlyn Jenner "Bruce"
- Mark Zuckerberg's Wife Priscilla Chan Is Pregnant, Expecting Couple's First Child: Read His Facebook Post