Exclusive: Christina Aguilera 'You Lost Me' Video Stills
By Amber James Posted Jul 14th 2010 10:00AM
Christina Aguilera is back and better than ever with her powerhouse new ballad 'You Lost Me,' and PopEater is excited to bring you exclusive behind-the-scenes photos from the music video shoot. On the somber track, the singer maintains the futurism of her 'Bionic' album while bringing the honesty and emotion that have made Aguilera one of the premier balladeers of our time. See more photos. >>
Christina Aguilera's 'You Lost Me'
Exclusive video stills from Christina Aguilera's upcoming music video 'You Lost Me.' See more >>
Listen to 'You Lost Me':
Anthony Mandler, who wrote the treatment for the 'You Lost Me' video, explains, "From the first keys of the opening of the track, we know that we are about to watch something that is going to move and transform us."
The video will feature a series of connected vignettes.
"In the end, we've traveled through Christina's world. One that is physical, mental and spiritually charged. Nothing is what it seems. Everything is fractured and evolving, falling away ... fragile," he adds.
MORE ABOUT Christina Aguilera
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Christina Aguilera Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lil Wayne's tour bus hit by gunfire on Atlanta highway after performance
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- No, It's Not 'Fight Club 2': Brad Explains That Nasty Cut
- Justin Bieber Crashed Their Prom!
- Bobby Brown Files for Guardianship Over Bobbi Kristina
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians Recap: Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Kicks Scott Disick Out of the House
- Game of Thrones Recap: Jon Snow Is Enraged, Sansa Stark Is Engaged in "High Sparrow"
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion: Phaedra Parks is Still Married to Apollo Nida "For the Children"