Exclusive: Christina Aguilera 'You Lost Me' Video Stills
By Amber James Posted Jul 14th 2010 10:00AM
Christina Aguilera is back and better than ever with her powerhouse new ballad 'You Lost Me,' and PopEater is excited to bring you exclusive behind-the-scenes photos from the music video shoot. On the somber track, the singer maintains the futurism of her 'Bionic' album while bringing the honesty and emotion that have made Aguilera one of the premier balladeers of our time. See more photos. >>
Christina Aguilera's 'You Lost Me'
Exclusive video stills from Christina Aguilera's upcoming music video 'You Lost Me.' See more >>
Listen to 'You Lost Me':
Anthony Mandler, who wrote the treatment for the 'You Lost Me' video, explains, "From the first keys of the opening of the track, we know that we are about to watch something that is going to move and transform us."
The video will feature a series of connected vignettes.
"In the end, we've traveled through Christina's world. One that is physical, mental and spiritually charged. Nothing is what it seems. Everything is fractured and evolving, falling away ... fragile," he adds.
MORE ABOUT Christina Aguilera
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Christina Aguilera Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa McCarthy to launch clothing line for all sizes
- Ariana Grande responds to Bette Midler: 'Always a fan no matter what'
- 8 things you didn't know about Miranda Lambert
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale! The Season 19 Winner Is...
- Eva Mendes Opens Up About the Meaning Behind Her Daughter's Name
- 'The Voice' Recap! Who's In and Who's Out
- Scott Disick Argues With Kourtney Kardashian Over Her Need for Space: "We Haven't Slept Together in Five Years"
- Ashley Benson Cleans Out Her Closet to Make Room for Everything on Her Holiday Wish List: Shop Her Style Must-Haves!
- Donald Faison Snuggles With Look-Alike Son Rocco, 15 Months: Sweet Photo