'Jersey Shore' Snooki Ditches Bump for New Hair Style
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 14th 2010 03:28PM
Looks like Snooki's infamous hair poof has disappeared. The 'Jersey Shore' star looked stunning with straight, fire-red hair at Tuesday's 'Jersey Shore' soundtrack release party at New York City nightclub Marquee. "I haven't worn the poof in awhile," Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi told E! Online. "To be honest with you, I'm getting tired of it."
Apparently, she's been rocking her signature style for a long time and decided it was time to retire it.
"I've been wearing it since I was 16, and now everyone expects me to wear the poof," she said.
"I just don't want to be predictable with my hair and the poof. I want to be different. That's why I've started to do the tease, do the curl and pretty much just a different look."
Watch the ladies of PopEater get "Snookied":
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi attends the 'Jersey Shore' album release party at Marquee on July 13, 2010 in New York. More photos >>
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lea Michele Suffers Nip Slip, Has Wardrobe Malfunction During "On My Way" Video Shoot: Picture
- Richard Gere, Padma Lakshmi Secretly Dating Amidst His Divorce From Carey Lowell: Report
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Fight: Watch Porsha Williams Attack Kenya Moore in Brawl
- Secret Behind The ?RHOA’ Reunion Fight Finally Revealed! Kenya Moore Accused Porsha Williams Of Cheating On Her Husband Kordell Stewart
- Yeahhhh Jetes! Model girlfriend Hannah Davis says she's the stay-at-home type
- Billy Bob Thornton says there is a 'prejudice against the South' in Hollywood
- Nudity riders: How much skin an actor shows spelled out beforehand
- Miss America Nina Davuluri Defends Patrick Farves After He Gets Suspended for Asking Her to Prom
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Pretty Little Liars, Mad Men, Castle, Sleepy Hollow and More!
- Olivia Palermo Poses for Brides Magazine, Talks Wedding Style and Sweet Romance—See the Dreamy Pics!