'Jersey Shore' Snooki Ditches Bump for New Hair Style
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 14th 2010 03:28PM
Looks like Snooki's infamous hair poof has disappeared. The 'Jersey Shore' star looked stunning with straight, fire-red hair at Tuesday's 'Jersey Shore' soundtrack release party at New York City nightclub Marquee. "I haven't worn the poof in awhile," Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi told E! Online. "To be honest with you, I'm getting tired of it."
Apparently, she's been rocking her signature style for a long time and decided it was time to retire it.
"I've been wearing it since I was 16, and now everyone expects me to wear the poof," she said.
"I just don't want to be predictable with my hair and the poof. I want to be different. That's why I've started to do the tease, do the curl and pretty much just a different look."
Watch the ladies of PopEater get "Snookied":
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi attends the 'Jersey Shore' album release party at Marquee on July 13, 2010 in New York. More photos >>
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Debra Messing Drops 20 Pounds Without Dieting: Before and After Pictures!
- Billy Bob Thornton: Angelina Jolie and I "Check In On Each Other All The Time"
- Rumer Willis Flashes Underwear in Cutout Skirt at Elle Women in Music Celebration: Pictures
- Madeline McCann Kidnapping: Newsbreaks Of Serial Sex Offender Mark ?Priority' Turn In Investigation, Authorities Say
- 'Bachelorette' contestant in critical condition after parachute accident, report says
- AOL launches free streaming movies in pact with Miramax