'Jersey Shore' Snooki Ditches Bump for New Hair Style
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 14th 2010 03:28PM
Looks like Snooki's infamous hair poof has disappeared. The 'Jersey Shore' star looked stunning with straight, fire-red hair at Tuesday's 'Jersey Shore' soundtrack release party at New York City nightclub Marquee. "I haven't worn the poof in awhile," Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi told E! Online. "To be honest with you, I'm getting tired of it."
Apparently, she's been rocking her signature style for a long time and decided it was time to retire it.
"I've been wearing it since I was 16, and now everyone expects me to wear the poof," she said.
"I just don't want to be predictable with my hair and the poof. I want to be different. That's why I've started to do the tease, do the curl and pretty much just a different look."
Watch the ladies of PopEater get "Snookied":
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi attends the 'Jersey Shore' album release party at Marquee on July 13, 2010 in New York. More photos >>
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scream Premiere Recap: Get Caught Up On MTV's Terrifying New Show
- Brantley Gilbert Marries Girlfriend Amber Cochran
- Zoo Recap: 5 Things to Know About TV's Craziest New Thriller
- Security beefed up as Bobbi Kristina Brown's condition grows increasingly dire: source
- Chrissy Teigen goes topless for magazine, fights with Instagram
- Miss USA loses Cheryl Burke as a co-host
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Lovely in Lace While Attending Broadway Play With Gal Pal in New York City
- Exclusive Photos—See the Veronica Mars Cast Reunite for a Great Cause!
- So Who's the Killer on MTV's Scream? The Cast and Showrunners Spill Dark Secrets about Ghostface