'Jersey Shore' Snooki Ditches Bump for New Hair Style
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 14th 2010 03:28PM
Looks like Snooki's infamous hair poof has disappeared. The 'Jersey Shore' star looked stunning with straight, fire-red hair at Tuesday's 'Jersey Shore' soundtrack release party at New York City nightclub Marquee. "I haven't worn the poof in awhile," Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi told E! Online. "To be honest with you, I'm getting tired of it."
Apparently, she's been rocking her signature style for a long time and decided it was time to retire it.
"I've been wearing it since I was 16, and now everyone expects me to wear the poof," she said.
"I just don't want to be predictable with my hair and the poof. I want to be different. That's why I've started to do the tease, do the curl and pretty much just a different look."
Watch the ladies of PopEater get "Snookied":
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi attends the 'Jersey Shore' album release party at Marquee on July 13, 2010 in New York. More photos >>
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelor in Paradise Recap: Ashley I. Is Ready to Give Up Her Virginity to Win Jared
- Deborah Cox Once Got Paid to Get Off the Stage: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Mean Girls Now Has a Candy Collection Inspired By Its Best Lines, Predictably Is So Fetch
- President to take wilderness trip with Bear Grylls
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist