Kate Gosselin Believes She's a 'Fantastic Catch'
By Rob Shuter Posted Jul 14th 2010 08:45AM
Is Kate Gosselin finally "single and ready to mingle"? Well, the mom of eight children is confident she will find Mr. Right ... very soon. After all, what's not to like about Kate?
"Kate's confidence is amazing," an insider tells me. "She thinks she is a fantastic catch. Not only does she think she has never looked better, Kate also now has a ton of money. As far as she's concerned, there is nothing not to like. She's beautiful, rich and thinks of herself as very easy to get along with."
Between looking after her eight children and taping her two shows, Kate doesn't have the time to go out and meet guys. Even if she did, sources tell me Kate has no girlfriends with whom she could hit up the local bars and clubs. Instead the only place Kate does meets new men is when she's doing media interviews to promote her show.
"Kate is constantly flirting with all the hot male reporters she meets," a producer tells me. "She has a sparkle in her eye and gets all giddy when she's bossing reporters around. At first, we thought she was happy because she was talking about herself. Then we realized she was looking for a date."
Beth Feldman, founder of RoleMommy.com and the author of 'See Mom Run' explains, "Some single moms are so busy taking care of their kids' schedules and juggling work that the prospect of dating just doesn't fit into their hectic lives. Plus, if you haven't taken time for yourself in a long while then you might be feeling self-conscious about getting back into the dating scene in the first place. However, Kate Gosselin has the benefit of childcare and an income that affords her the luxury of taking time for herself. Plus, since Jon is still in the picture, he can take the kids while she heads out on a hot date."
Note to all single male reporters. Be careful. You have been warned.
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tim McGraw: Fan Altercation in Atlanta Was "an Unfortunate Situation"
- The Simpsons Marathon: FXX to Air Every Episode in Chronological Order
- Auschwitz Selfie Teen Breanna Mitchell Defends Picture: "I Don't Think I Would Do Anything Different"
- Madonna’s Underage Teenage Daughter Says She ‘Awkwardly Avoided Teachers’ At Prom After Drinking Champagne
- Reality Showdown! Producers Now Deciding Between Fan-Favorite ?Bachelorette' Alum Arie Luyendyk Jr. And Andi Dorfman Cast-Off Chris Soules In Next Bachelor Casting
- Marriage Rocks! Courtney Bingham & Nikki Sixx Feathering Their Nest For Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted partying with 25 models, source says
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Kate Hudson Looks Like a '90s Nightclub Dancer—See Her Hot Throwback Look!
- Zoe Saldana's Guardians of the Galaxy Problem: My Husband Marco Perego Didn't Like Hugging Me!
- The Rock Gave Us His Ultimate Pep Talk (and Said He Could Kick Arnold Schwarzenegger's Ass)