Source: Kelly Osbourne, Fiancé Split Amid Cheating Rumors
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 14th 2010 04:13PM
According to several online sources, Kelly Osbourne has split from 20-year-old fiance Luke Worrall. The couple exchanged angry messages on Facebook, with Kelly ranting, "Luke Worrall makes me sick!" Shortly after, Perez Hilton claimed a third party was involved and accused Worrall of cheating. Early Wednesday morning, Osbourne broke her silence on Twitter. "Thank you all so much for your support but the matter is private and will not be commenting enough damage has already be done!" she tweeted.
But she was fired up after receiving several mean messages. "Thanks. You're a sweet heart. So what you're saying is that I'm ugly, so it was ok for him to cheat? Go f--k yourself!"
The two began dating in 2008 and confirmed their engagement last year.
When PopEater spoke with Osbourne in February, she didn't seem ready to tie the knot.
"I'm not even going there yet. We're too young to get married. We can be engaged for a while," she said.
Kelly Osbourne Pics
Kelly Osbourne arrives at Logo Network's Third Annual NewNowNext Awards on Tuesday June 8, 2010 at The Edison in Los Angeles.
MORE ABOUT Kelly Osbourne
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kelly Osbourne Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- James Earl Jones to return to Broadway this fall in ?You Can't Take It With You'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO
- Clare Crawley Has a Message for ?Bachelor' Juan Pablo
- Taylor Armstrong Opens Up About Finding Love Again
- Bye Bye, Hospital! Miley Cyrus Goes Home, ?Feeling Much Better'