Lindsay Lohan Licks Gun, Dresses as Nun for 'Machete'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 14th 2010 10:15AM
Days after the actress was sentenced for violating her probation, the film's trailer was released without Lohan -- though her name briefly appears in the credits. In the film, Lohan reportedly goes topless while swimming in a waterfall with Alicia Rachel Marek, the actress who plays her mother.
Robert Rodriguez's film also stars Jessica Alba, Robert De Niro and Michelle Rodriguez. It will be released September 3.
Lohan was sentenced to 90 days in jail followed by a 90-day inpatient rehab program for violating her probation on a previous DUI case. Lohan broke down in tears as Judge Marsha Revel revealed her decision. Lohan must surrender to the court on July 20 at 8:30AM to begin serving her time.
Lohan posed with a gun to her mouth for a Tyler Shields photo shoot earlier this year.
Lindsay in Court
Lindsay Lohan reacts to a judges sentence at the Beverly Hills Courthouse on July 6, 2010 in Los Angeles. More Photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: Tears, argument and an ultrasound at 'Men Tell All'
- Can Sherri Shepherd walk away from unborn surrogate child?
- Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson to guest-star on final season of FX's 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Kate Hudson Beats Jimmy Fallon in 'Box of Lies' (Video)
- Why 'Frozen' Was Such a Big Box-Office Hit in Japan
- One Direction Live Concert Film Set for Global Cinema Release
- ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All': ?I had no idea you guys were kissing her so fast!'
- A serious attempt to understand Blake Lively's Goop-like website
- Dwayne Johnson maybe just revealed that he's playing a ?Justice League' superhero
- 'Wish I Was Here' Star Ashley Greene Wants You to Check Out These 5 TV Shows & Movies
- Best of Late Night TV: "Guardians of the Galaxy" Cast Takes Over Kimmel, Kate Hudson Plays Box of Lies (VIDEO)
- This 'You've Got To Be Kidding Me' Supercut Is One For The Ages