Lindsay Lohan Licks Gun, Dresses as Nun for 'Machete'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 14th 2010 10:15AM
Days after the actress was sentenced for violating her probation, the film's trailer was released without Lohan -- though her name briefly appears in the credits. In the film, Lohan reportedly goes topless while swimming in a waterfall with Alicia Rachel Marek, the actress who plays her mother.
Robert Rodriguez's film also stars Jessica Alba, Robert De Niro and Michelle Rodriguez. It will be released September 3.
Lohan was sentenced to 90 days in jail followed by a 90-day inpatient rehab program for violating her probation on a previous DUI case. Lohan broke down in tears as Judge Marsha Revel revealed her decision. Lohan must surrender to the court on July 20 at 8:30AM to begin serving her time.
Lohan posed with a gun to her mouth for a Tyler Shields photo shoot earlier this year.
Lindsay in Court
Lindsay Lohan reacts to a judges sentence at the Beverly Hills Courthouse on July 6, 2010 in Los Angeles. More Photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- BET Renews 'The Game,' 'Being Mary Jane,' 'Real Husbands'; Adds 'Book of Negroes' Mini
- 'Bachelorette' Creator Mike Fleiss Reacts to Contestant's Death: 'We're All Devastated'
- Reese Witherspoon's Lifestyle Company Is Given a Name
- James Earl Jones to return to Broadway this fall in ?You Can't Take It With You'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO
- Brace Yourselves, There's Going to Be a Peeps Movie
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence, Pulls Out of 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Press Tour
- 'Friday the 13th' Is Being Reimagined as a TV Series