Reggie Bush Wants Ex-Girlfriend Kim Kardashian Back?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 14th 2010 04:00AM
Now, the football player wants his ex back, according to a story in Life & Style, given exclusively to PopEater.
Reggie realized Kim was the one and said he was finally ready to get married. But after months of being single, Kim's realized Reggie wasn't the one, and now she's moved on," a source tells the magazine.
The 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' starlet now has a new boyfriend, Miles Austin, another football player.
Miles took Kim to his hometown of Garfield, N.J., to meet his family. They spent the night at the Jersey Shore with all his friends," the source explains.
Reggie isn't too happy about this development.
"Ever since Reggie found out about Miles, he's been going crazy sending Kim lots of nasty e-mails. She just ignores them. Reggie has unsuccessfully tried to reach out to Miles." Kim recently gave up shared custody of the ex-couple's dog, Rocky to avoid all contact. "Kim always intended on staying friends with Reggie - but now he doesn't want to let her move on," the source adds.
For all the details on Kim Kardashian's New Relationship, Her Hot Revenge Body and More, Pick up This Week's Issue of Life & Style, on Newsstands Now
Kim Kardashian Photos
BEL AIR, CA - JULY 12: Dallas Cowboys football player Miles Austin and actress Kim Kardashian attend professional tennis player Serena Williams' Pre-ESPYs House Party held at a private residence on July 12, 2010 in Bel Air, California. (Photo by Charley Gallay/Getty Images for SW) *** Local Caption *** Miles Austin;Kim Kardashian
Getty Images for SW
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mila Kunis Shows Off Growing Baby Bump, Kourtney Kardashian Wears Bootylicious Swimsuit: Top Stories
- Matt Bomer Reveals He Married Partner Simon Halls Three Years Ago
- Meryl Streep: I Thought I Was Too Ugly to Be an Actress
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day