Reggie Bush Wants Ex-Girlfriend Kim Kardashian Back?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 14th 2010 04:00AM
Now, the football player wants his ex back, according to a story in Life & Style, given exclusively to PopEater.
Reggie realized Kim was the one and said he was finally ready to get married. But after months of being single, Kim's realized Reggie wasn't the one, and now she's moved on," a source tells the magazine.
The 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' starlet now has a new boyfriend, Miles Austin, another football player.
Miles took Kim to his hometown of Garfield, N.J., to meet his family. They spent the night at the Jersey Shore with all his friends," the source explains.
Reggie isn't too happy about this development.
"Ever since Reggie found out about Miles, he's been going crazy sending Kim lots of nasty e-mails. She just ignores them. Reggie has unsuccessfully tried to reach out to Miles." Kim recently gave up shared custody of the ex-couple's dog, Rocky to avoid all contact. "Kim always intended on staying friends with Reggie - but now he doesn't want to let her move on," the source adds.
For all the details on Kim Kardashian's New Relationship, Her Hot Revenge Body and More, Pick up This Week's Issue of Life & Style, on Newsstands Now
Kim Kardashian Photos
BEL AIR, CA - JULY 12: Dallas Cowboys football player Miles Austin and actress Kim Kardashian attend professional tennis player Serena Williams' Pre-ESPYs House Party held at a private residence on July 12, 2010 in Bel Air, California. (Photo by Charley Gallay/Getty Images for SW) *** Local Caption *** Miles Austin;Kim Kardashian
Getty Images for SW
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel on Visiting Paul Walker's Family: I Needed Their Strength
- Carrie Underwood Slams Sound of Music Live! Critics: Mean People Need Jesus
- Grammy Awards 2014 Nominations Announced: List of Nominees!
- ‘Mob Wives’ Star Alicia DeMichele Garofalo’s Husband Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison For Extortion
- Don Rickles recovering from flesh-eating disease
- Carrie Undewood tweets Bible verse in response to critics
- Justin Timberlake's Grammy Snub?
- Week in Video: Paul Walker's Dad Thanks Fast and Furious Cast, Keeping Up With the Kardashians Teaser and More
- 5 Biggest Stories of the Week: Paul Walker's Tragic Death, the Kardashian Christmas Card Unveiled and More
- Carrie Underwood Responds to Sound of Music Live! Criticism, Says "Mean People Need Jesus"