Teresa Giudice Wants Restraining Order Against Danielle Staub
By Rob Shuter Posted Jul 14th 2010 12:03PM
EXCLUSIVE: Tempers reached new dramatic heights during this week's episode of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey.' The episode featured hot-tempered housewife Teresa Giudice starting an argument and Ashley Holmes, daughter of housewife Jacqueline Laurita, physically attacking the ladies' sworn enemy, Danielle Staub. Although Staub's lawyer has confirmed that his client is suing, Giudice tells me Staub is the real threat.
"Believe me, if we could get a restraining order against a cast member, Danielle would have had four against her already. I never threatened her. She, however, has been on camera threatening me, stalking me and even practicing doing me harm," she reveals.
Giudice called Staub's accusation of "defamation of character" a ridiculous joke. "Don't make me laugh. I think she's defamed her own reputation all by herself," Giudice adds.
Giudice, who famously flipped a table on Staub at the end of the show's first season, did not physically attack her castmate but was shown chasing Staub while yelling insults.
So why haven't the other cast mates sued already? Apparently Bravo has tight contracts with the 'Housewives,' so the women can't sue each other, an insider tells me.
Seriously, there would be no such thing as reality TV if the cast members weren't protected from being sued by each other for what they said. After the onscreen blow-up, sources claim Staub is seeking attention and knows there is no case against Giudice. Perhaps it's just a pathetic publicity stunt by Danielle, who is just mad because her sex tape didn't sell.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taraji P. Henson Walks Back Racial Profiling Statement, Apologizes on Instagram
- Kate Hudson on Ex-Fiance Matthew Bellamy: "We're Family For the Rest of Our Lives"
- TLC's Bride By Design Premiere: How Does Wedding Dress Designer Heidi Elnora Keep the Peace?
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!