Teresa Giudice Wants Restraining Order Against Danielle Staub
By Rob Shuter Posted Jul 14th 2010 12:03PM
EXCLUSIVE: Tempers reached new dramatic heights during this week's episode of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey.' The episode featured hot-tempered housewife Teresa Giudice starting an argument and Ashley Holmes, daughter of housewife Jacqueline Laurita, physically attacking the ladies' sworn enemy, Danielle Staub. Although Staub's lawyer has confirmed that his client is suing, Giudice tells me Staub is the real threat.
"Believe me, if we could get a restraining order against a cast member, Danielle would have had four against her already. I never threatened her. She, however, has been on camera threatening me, stalking me and even practicing doing me harm," she reveals.
Giudice called Staub's accusation of "defamation of character" a ridiculous joke. "Don't make me laugh. I think she's defamed her own reputation all by herself," Giudice adds.
Giudice, who famously flipped a table on Staub at the end of the show's first season, did not physically attack her castmate but was shown chasing Staub while yelling insults.
So why haven't the other cast mates sued already? Apparently Bravo has tight contracts with the 'Housewives,' so the women can't sue each other, an insider tells me.
Seriously, there would be no such thing as reality TV if the cast members weren't protected from being sued by each other for what they said. After the onscreen blow-up, sources claim Staub is seeking attention and knows there is no case against Giudice. Perhaps it's just a pathetic publicity stunt by Danielle, who is just mad because her sex tape didn't sell.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing With the Stars Season 19 Premiere Recap: First Dances Bring Gaffes, Greatness
- Miss Nebraska Megan Swanson Flashes Underwear on Live TV; Angelina Jolie Looks Sporty in Shorts with Brad Pitt: Top 5 Stories
- Khloe Kardashian Jokingly Blames Pregnant Sister Kourtney For Her Weight Gain
- Fallen PALINtician! Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin Emerges Looking Haggard In Wake Of Alleged Family Brawl ? Where's Her Wedding Ring?!
- Sarah Palin's Haggard And Without Wedding Ring Post Alleged Brawl
- Crumbling Empire: Teresa Giudice Lists Beloved Jersey Shore House & Family Boat After Mansion Put On Market ? Ahead Of October Sentencing Date
- Cheryl Burke: This is 'probably' my last season on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'Jersey Boys' lyricist Bob Crewe dead at 83
- Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane sentenced in assault for hitting fan with vodka bottle at nightclub
- August Alsina Collapses Off Stage During New York Concert—See the Scary Clip
- Ranking the Awkwardness on the Dancing with the Stars Premiere: What Made Us Cringe the Most?
- Sarah Palin Goes Makeup-Free—and Kinda, Sorta Gives the Finger—After Family Is Involved in Drunken Fight