Teresa Giudice Wants Restraining Order Against Danielle Staub
By Rob Shuter Posted Jul 14th 2010 12:03PM
EXCLUSIVE: Tempers reached new dramatic heights during this week's episode of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey.' The episode featured hot-tempered housewife Teresa Giudice starting an argument and Ashley Holmes, daughter of housewife Jacqueline Laurita, physically attacking the ladies' sworn enemy, Danielle Staub. Although Staub's lawyer has confirmed that his client is suing, Giudice tells me Staub is the real threat.
"Believe me, if we could get a restraining order against a cast member, Danielle would have had four against her already. I never threatened her. She, however, has been on camera threatening me, stalking me and even practicing doing me harm," she reveals.
Giudice called Staub's accusation of "defamation of character" a ridiculous joke. "Don't make me laugh. I think she's defamed her own reputation all by herself," Giudice adds.
Giudice, who famously flipped a table on Staub at the end of the show's first season, did not physically attack her castmate but was shown chasing Staub while yelling insults.
So why haven't the other cast mates sued already? Apparently Bravo has tight contracts with the 'Housewives,' so the women can't sue each other, an insider tells me.
Seriously, there would be no such thing as reality TV if the cast members weren't protected from being sued by each other for what they said. After the onscreen blow-up, sources claim Staub is seeking attention and knows there is no case against Giudice. Perhaps it's just a pathetic publicity stunt by Danielle, who is just mad because her sex tape didn't sell.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to Five Years in Prison for Killing of Girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp
- Sofia Vergara's Ex-Fiance Nick Loeb Sneaks Up on Her at Red Carpet Event -- See the Awkward Pic!
- Blake Lively Shows Off Baby Bump, Cleavage While Ryan Reynolds Looks On Adoringly
- Oscar Pistorius, Sentenced To 5 Years, Might Be Out Of Jail In 10 Months
- Speak-The-Plow! The ?Old Lindsay Lohan Is Back' & We Are ?Really Proud Of Her,' Says Friend
- ?Dembabies' Ain't Going Anywhere! Judge Throws Out Woman's Maternity Claim She's The Real Mother Of Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon's Twins
- 'Women in War': Soldiers, pilots, spies - you name it, women do it
- Kris Jenner on Bruce's changing appearance: 'I don't know what he's going through'
- Gene Simmons: Young women should marry older men