Inmates Warn Lindsay Lohan About Prison Dangers
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 15th 2010 07:37AM
"Everyone will want a piece of her. It will make them famous if they hurt Lindsay Lohan," Tamara Haley, a 38-year-old doing time for heroin possession and prostitution, told British tabloid The Sun. "Or if you get her to cry, the whole ward will laugh and people will love it."
Although Lohan may end up serving closer to three weeks rather than three months, the facility's inmates are certain she'll encounter horrors. More of their stories after the jump.
Lohan served a whopping 84 minutes at Century Regional in 2007 for cocaine possession and drunk driving. Her extended stay, for violating probation, may prove a little tougher. "It's very hot and there's an open toilet with no lid for all the women," inmate Cynthia Bertrand told The Sun. "The toilet was clogged and there was dried feces everywhere."
Haley warned that Lohan's situation, in a solo cell away from most inmates, won't be a cake walk. "She'll be segregated from the general population, but where she's going it is even worse. It's the wing where the murderers are. I don't think they will actually be able to get to her, but you never know. At the very least some of those hardcases will try to scare her."
A source this week told Star Magazine that Lindsay had made terrifying remarks after her court sentencing. "She just kept repeating, 'I can't go to jail,' and, 'I'll kill myself first.'"
The biggest challenges Lindsay will face may come from physical conditions at the jail and her own sanity, Haley says. "I've been in segregation and it was rough. The lights are on the whole time. You hear people screaming all night long. The cells are filthy and kept brutally cold. You get one tiny blanket and that's it. There's an infection going around now. You can barely sleep at night from all the coughing."
One source The Sun calls LiLo's "pal" had a particularly harsh pronouncement: "Rehab programs say that when you keep on the path Lindsay has been on for so long, the results can only be jail, death or the asylum."
For Lindsay's sake, let's hope her stay-out-of-jail plan works.
Lindsay in Court
Lindsay Lohan reacts to a judges sentence at the Beverly Hills Courthouse on July 6, 2010 in Los Angeles. More Photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes' mental stability questioned again
- Adam Sandler to make four films for Netflix
- 'Real Housewives' stars Teresa and Joe Giudice face sentencing, could be imprisoned
- 'Reign': Torrance Coombs Previews Plague-Filled Season 2 Return
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Author: Season 3 to Focus on Faith
- CTC Media's Stock Plummets as New Media Law is Adopted in Russia
- Michael Jackson's ?Thriller' video to be released in 3D
- How one musician makes music from the sounds of YouTube
- ?Doctor Zhivago' comes to Broadway spring 2015
- These Horror Movie Mistakes Will Haunt Your Dreams
- Neil Patrick Harris Imagines 'Gone Girl' as a Broadway Musical
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Opening Credits Are as Creepy as You'd Expect (VIDEO)