Lindsay Lohan Moves Into Sober-Living Facility
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 15th 2010 01:30PM
PEOPLE reports that the actress, who is scheduled to begin serving her sentence next Tuesday, entered the facility, founded by former O.J. Simpson defense lawyer Robert Shapiro, on Wednesday of this week.
Shapiro has been active in the addiction community since his son Brent died of a drug overdose in 2005. He started The Brent Shapiro Foundation to promote alcohol and drug education and help individuals struggling with addiction get help.
Lohan, who was sentenced to jail for violating probation related to a DUI arrest, was reportedly visited the night before her arrival at Pickford by ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Madeleine Albright Hilariously Burns Conan O'Brien on Twitter: "Never Get Into a Word War With a Diplomat"
- Dean McDermott: "I'm Not the First Person to Ever Cheat on His Wife"
- Kerry Washington Reveals Her Beauty Secrets?And the One Thing She Doesn't Want Her Husband to See
- Mama June Denies Reports She's Dating Pedophile Ex Mark McDaniel, Points Fans To Radar's Coverage
- Kim Kardashian Promises Us That North Will Have to Work
- Dina Lohan to Appear on ‘Millionaire Matchmaker’
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled amid sex offender scandal
- Country singer RaeLynn gets surprise visit from military brother
- ?King David' movie in the works at Warner Bros.