Lindsay Lohan Moves Into Sober-Living Facility
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 15th 2010 01:30PM
PEOPLE reports that the actress, who is scheduled to begin serving her sentence next Tuesday, entered the facility, founded by former O.J. Simpson defense lawyer Robert Shapiro, on Wednesday of this week.
Shapiro has been active in the addiction community since his son Brent died of a drug overdose in 2005. He started The Brent Shapiro Foundation to promote alcohol and drug education and help individuals struggling with addiction get help.
Lohan, who was sentenced to jail for violating probation related to a DUI arrest, was reportedly visited the night before her arrival at Pickford by ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Crush Talks Selena Gomez's Diss, Kissing the Superstar
- Paul Walker's Cause of Death Released, Late Actor Secretly Bought Couple's $10,000 Engagement Ring: Wednesday's Top Stories
- Paul Walker Tribute: Fast and the Furious Films Show the Actor's Best Moments
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Keri Russell's home burglarized, neighbor's home robbed, police say
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Reese Witherspoon Wears Brunette Wig on Good Lie Set, Goes Back to Blond in Real Life!
- Tom Daley Made the First Move on Boyfriend Dustin Lance Black: Our Love "Happened So Quickly"
- Penélope Cruz and Emile Hirsch Flirt at a Ski Resort in Twice Born—Watch the Exclusive Clip!