Lindsay Lohan Moves Into Sober-Living Facility
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 15th 2010 01:30PM
PEOPLE reports that the actress, who is scheduled to begin serving her sentence next Tuesday, entered the facility, founded by former O.J. Simpson defense lawyer Robert Shapiro, on Wednesday of this week.
Shapiro has been active in the addiction community since his son Brent died of a drug overdose in 2005. He started The Brent Shapiro Foundation to promote alcohol and drug education and help individuals struggling with addiction get help.
Lohan, who was sentenced to jail for violating probation related to a DUI arrest, was reportedly visited the night before her arrival at Pickford by ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Madonna's Daughter Lourdes Stars in Grease High School Musical: See Her as Rizzo!
- Harry Styles Takes Kendall Jenner to Gay Bar in NYC
- Victoria Beckham Done With Posh Spice "For Good," Has No "Passion" for Spice Girls
- Lamar Odom Slapped With Three Years Probation & Alcohol Education Class After Pleading No Contest To DUI
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)
- Ben Affleck's Playboy Shocker: A Stalker Tried to Kill My Family After Pretending to Be a Paparazzo
- Bonnie & Clyde's Gangbuster Ratings: Apparently People So Don't Care It's Not a History Lesson
- La Toya Jackson and Jeffre Phillips Not Married Despite Wedding Rumors