Lindsay Lohan Moves Into Sober-Living Facility
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 15th 2010 01:30PM
PEOPLE reports that the actress, who is scheduled to begin serving her sentence next Tuesday, entered the facility, founded by former O.J. Simpson defense lawyer Robert Shapiro, on Wednesday of this week.
Shapiro has been active in the addiction community since his son Brent died of a drug overdose in 2005. He started The Brent Shapiro Foundation to promote alcohol and drug education and help individuals struggling with addiction get help.
Lohan, who was sentenced to jail for violating probation related to a DUI arrest, was reportedly visited the night before her arrival at Pickford by ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Billy Joel Marries Alexis Roderick in Surprise Wedding: Photo, Details
- Vanessa Williams Marries Jim Skrip on Fourth of July: Wedding Details
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Skip Fourth of July Tradition Amid Split: Look Back at Their Past Parade Photos
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- Vanessa Williams Marries Boyfriend Jim Skrip!
- Billy Joel Gets Married! Singer Says "I Do" to Alexis Roderick During Surprise Fourth of July Wedding Ceremony
- Cynthia Bailey Reacts to NeNe Leakes' Real Housewives of Atlanta Departure: The Show Isn't About Just One Person