Steven Seagal Sexual Harassment Case Dismissed
LOS ANGELES - Court records show a $1 million sexual harassment lawsuit filed by a former assistant against Steven Seagal has been dismissed in Los Angeles.
Kayden Nguyen had claimed Seagal forced her to stay in a Louisiana home and that the action star repeatedly fondled her. The allegations led to the suspension of filming on the reality series 'Steven Seagal Lawman.'
No reason was given for the dismissal granted Tuesday. Seagal's attorneys had been trying to resolve the case through private arbitration.
Attorneys for Seagal and Nguyen did not immediately return phone messages Wednesday. Seagal had denied the allegations through his attorney -- "The lawsuit filed by Kayden Nguyen against Steven Seagal is a ridiculous and absurd claim by a disgruntled ex-employee who was fired for using illegal narcotics," Seagal's lawyer, Marty Singer, told CBS' Crimesider.
CBS also highlighted a video of Nguyen saying, "I can use my sex appeal to get any girl that I want and to trick any guy into getting what I want" on 'The Tyra Banks Show' in January 2009.
The lawsuit TMZ obtained alleged Nguyen interviewed with Seagal to become his executive assistant. Nguyen claimed she landed the job, but when she showed up for work, "Mr. Seagal had been keeping two young female Russian 'attendants' on staff who were available for his sexual needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week." Nguyen also claimed Seagal treated her "as his sex toy."
Celebrity Mug Shots
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Harrison Ford flying again after scary crash
- Baltimore City State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby was on 'Judge Judy'
- 'Pawn Stars' help Marco Rubio celebrate birthday
- 'Aloha': What the Critics Are Saying
- Morocco Bans Nabil Ayouch's Cannes Title 'Much Loved'
- BBC Bullish on iPlayer Despite Recent Usage Drops
- Bob Saget Is On Board for 'Fuller House'
- New Movies: 'Aloha,' 'San Andreas,' & More
- Andy Serkis's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Character Revealed