Kathy Griffin 'Scorned' Following Levi Johnston's Engagement
By Rob Shuter Posted Jul 16th 2010 01:45PM
When news hit that Johnston had proposed to Palin's daughter, Griffin called Bristol "that woman" and jokingly told The Insider, "I'm a woman scorned!" All joking aside, Griffin is confident that she'll be playing a big role in the couple's Alaskan wedding!
Griffin, who is known for her over-the-top antics seems sincere about not upstaging Bristol. Let's just hope she and Sarah are on opposite sides of the chapel.
"I'm sure I'll be going to the wedding, if not officiating. You just never know with Levi," Griffin adds.
She says she has no doubt the engagement is real. "He spoke very highly of her, he always did, and I think he was in love with her the whole time -- as he should be. He's a good guy."
Watch Griffin's full 'Insider' interview on Friday, July 16.
Kathy Griffin Snapshots
Kathy Griffin attends the Samsung Hope For Children gala at Cipriani's Wall Street on June 15, 2010 in New York.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Middleton Is Radiant in Yellow; Jennifer Aniston Reunites With Friends Costars on Ellen; Kim Kardashian Marvels at Her Pregnancy Curves: Today's Top Stories
- Alex O'Loughlin Shares First Picture of Son Lion, 6 Months
- Selena Gomez Goes Without Makeup, Shows Lighter Hair Color
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?