Louis C.K. Causes NPR's 'Fresh Air' Cancellation in Mississippi
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 16th 2010 10:41AM
According to MSNBC anchor Rachel Maddow, a conversation between Gross and the comedian got the show kicked off Mississippi radio for what Mississippi Public Broadcasting calls "recurring inappropriate conduct."
The banter in question? The radio host and her guest were talking about Louis C.K.'s penchant for wearing a shirt during sex.
"But if I'm with a woman and she wants to be with me, she must like me. I definitely have sex with my T-shirt on, always. I haven't had sex without a shirt on, God, since I was about 23," he said.
Maddow reports that several state colleges and universities share offices with Mississippi Public Broadcasting, and the colleges often broadcast the radio shows when they put someone on hold.
One caller got an earful of Louis C.K.'s story and complained, prompting the cancellation, since the station has a zero-tolerance policy for inappropriate conduct.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Heather Graham and Peter Fonda get goofy on D-day five of the Ischia Global Film And Music Festival on July 15th.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alan Thicke Talks Son Robin's Split, Kirk Cameron Bailing on Growing Pains Reunion
- Scandal Stars Scott Foley, Joshua Malina to Join Shonda Rhimes on Post-Finale Jimmy Kimmel Special: First Look!
- Porsha Stewart Arrest Warrant Issued After RHOA Reunion Brawl With Kenya Moore
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says
- FOX News announces new daytime show 'Outnumbered'
- Robin Roberts: Doctor said I had two years to live