Louis C.K. Causes NPR's 'Fresh Air' Cancellation in Mississippi
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 16th 2010 10:41AM
According to MSNBC anchor Rachel Maddow, a conversation between Gross and the comedian got the show kicked off Mississippi radio for what Mississippi Public Broadcasting calls "recurring inappropriate conduct."
The banter in question? The radio host and her guest were talking about Louis C.K.'s penchant for wearing a shirt during sex.
"But if I'm with a woman and she wants to be with me, she must like me. I definitely have sex with my T-shirt on, always. I haven't had sex without a shirt on, God, since I was about 23," he said.
Maddow reports that several state colleges and universities share offices with Mississippi Public Broadcasting, and the colleges often broadcast the radio shows when they put someone on hold.
One caller got an earful of Louis C.K.'s story and complained, prompting the cancellation, since the station has a zero-tolerance policy for inappropriate conduct.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Heather Graham and Peter Fonda get goofy on D-day five of the Ischia Global Film And Music Festival on July 15th.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Willis Visits Rumer Willis During DWTS Reheasals, "He's Such a Silly Guy!"
- Prince Harry Misses Second Royal Baby's Birth, Jets Out of London to Return to Australia
- Dancing With the Stars Week 7 Recap: Derek Hough Sidelined for Shocking Elimination
- Justin Bieber crashes high school prom
- Martina McBride talks new music and changes in country music award shows
- Elle Macpherson reveals her secret to staying fit