Louis C.K. Causes NPR's 'Fresh Air' Cancellation in Mississippi
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 16th 2010 10:41AM
According to MSNBC anchor Rachel Maddow, a conversation between Gross and the comedian got the show kicked off Mississippi radio for what Mississippi Public Broadcasting calls "recurring inappropriate conduct."
The banter in question? The radio host and her guest were talking about Louis C.K.'s penchant for wearing a shirt during sex.
"But if I'm with a woman and she wants to be with me, she must like me. I definitely have sex with my T-shirt on, always. I haven't had sex without a shirt on, God, since I was about 23," he said.
Maddow reports that several state colleges and universities share offices with Mississippi Public Broadcasting, and the colleges often broadcast the radio shows when they put someone on hold.
One caller got an earful of Louis C.K.'s story and complained, prompting the cancellation, since the station has a zero-tolerance policy for inappropriate conduct.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Heather Graham and Peter Fonda get goofy on D-day five of the Ischia Global Film And Music Festival on July 15th.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Audrina Patridge, Corey Bohan Split After Five Years Together: Former Hills Star, BMX Pro Break Up
- Bachelorette Guy Cry: See Andi Dorfman's Men at Their Most Emotional
- Martha Stewart Explains Her Friendship with Blake Lively, Says The Actress is "Very Shy in Person"
- Parental Injustice? Jenny McCarthy's Son Has Called The Cops On Her MULTIPLE Times ? Find Out Why!
- All Grown Up! Cole Sprouse Who Played Ben In ?Friends' Is Now 21 ? Proceed To Feel Insanely Old
- Don't Speak! Kendra Wilkinson Still Not Wearing Wedding Ring, Avoids Questions Amidst Family-Ordered Silence
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Crazy characters at Comic Con 2014
- I Waited in a Line for 3 Hours at Comic-Con Just to Buy a Sweatshirt
- Elizabeth Banks Thinks She's "Genetically Blessed," Says Working Moms Can Balance Life Better Than Working Dads
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino Agrees to 12 Weeks of Anger Management in Tanning Salon Assault Case