The Title of '24 Hour Restaurant Battle' Explains It All
By Denise Warner Posted Jul 16th 2010 04:39PM
PopEater chatted with the chef at one of his restaurants in New York City about the series.
'The show is about two teams of two who have to open a restaurant in 24 hours, as the name suggests. It's a pretty clever title," host-slash-mentor Scott Conant jokes to PopEater.
"I try to be that kind of like mentor figure," he explains of his role. Watch Our Interview Inside!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chelsea Clinton Hints She's Open to Running for Political Office
- Jenny McCarthy Engaged; Tori Spelling Talks Dean McDermott Affair: Top Stories
- Andre Johnson, Rapper, Severs Penis, Jumps Off Building, Survives
- Divorce, Lawsuits & Custody Battles! Sonja Morgan BLOWS UP At Ramona Singer, Declares ‘You Couldn't Handle A Day In My Life!’
- Rapper cuts off penis in suicide attempt, reattach fails, report says
- 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing 17-year-old boy in 1999
- AC/DC guitarist Malcolm Young taking break from group due to illness
- Kate Middleton Meets Little Princesses and Helps Plant a Tree With Prince William—See the Pics!
- Miley Cyrus Will "Remain Hospitalized" for Severe Allergic Reaction to Medication—Exclusive Update!
- Arrow Introduces a Classic DC Villain, American Idol's New Frontrunner Emerges and More OMG TV Moments