The Title of '24 Hour Restaurant Battle' Explains It All
By Denise Warner Posted Jul 16th 2010 04:39PM
PopEater chatted with the chef at one of his restaurants in New York City about the series.
'The show is about two teams of two who have to open a restaurant in 24 hours, as the name suggests. It's a pretty clever title," host-slash-mentor Scott Conant jokes to PopEater.
"I try to be that kind of like mentor figure," he explains of his role. Watch Our Interview Inside!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Trista Sutter's Daughter Blakesley Reads Us Weekly, Looks in Awe of Desiree Hartsock, Chris Siegfried's Wedding Pics!
- Ryan Gosling Attempts His Best Australian Accent, Videobombs Russell Crowe While He's Presenting at the AACTA Awards -- Watch
- David Spade Spends $900K on Souped-Up Version of Joe Dirt Dodge Daytona Car, Says It's "Too Nice" to Drive!
- ?The Big Bang Theory' recap: Sheldon is under pressure
- Rap mogul Suge Knight behind wheel of truck in deadly hit-and-run, lawyer says
- Report: Taylor Swift moves to trademark 'This Sick Beat,' other original phrases