The Title of '24 Hour Restaurant Battle' Explains It All
By Denise Warner Posted Jul 16th 2010 04:39PM
PopEater chatted with the chef at one of his restaurants in New York City about the series.
'The show is about two teams of two who have to open a restaurant in 24 hours, as the name suggests. It's a pretty clever title," host-slash-mentor Scott Conant jokes to PopEater.
"I try to be that kind of like mentor figure," he explains of his role. Watch Our Interview Inside!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- T.I. Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Tiny: Read Their Sweet Messages, See Old Wedding Photos
- Reese Witherspoon's Sons Are the Cutest, Most Adorable Brothers Ever – See Their Reunion Pic
- Kylie Jenner Looks Downright Adorable in Freckly Throwback Pic
- Bobbi Kristina Brown death photo sold as family attends funeral
- Mike Huckabee shares his favorite movie, TV show and band
- Wife: Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka diagnosed with stomach cancer
- Caitlyn Jenner Reveals the Part About Herself That Will "Drive Me Nuts"—Watch the I Am Cait Bonus Clip
- Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith Are Not Divorcing—but Why Do People Keep Trying to Destroy Their Marriage?!
- Jennifer Garner Smiles on Set Despite Being "Livid" Over Ben Affleck Nannygate Scandal