The Title of '24 Hour Restaurant Battle' Explains It All
By Denise Warner Posted Jul 16th 2010 04:39PM
PopEater chatted with the chef at one of his restaurants in New York City about the series.
'The show is about two teams of two who have to open a restaurant in 24 hours, as the name suggests. It's a pretty clever title," host-slash-mentor Scott Conant jokes to PopEater.
"I try to be that kind of like mentor figure," he explains of his role. Watch Our Interview Inside!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michelle Rodriguez Apologizes for Controversial Comments About Minority Actors in Superhero Films
- Lady Gaga Takes the Polar Plunge With Fiance Taylor Kinney: Cute Photos
- Kim, Khloe Kardashian Celebrate Ryan Seacrest's 40th Birthday in Napa: See the Photos
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Christina Milian and Her Family Head to Palm Springs and Someone Gets the Surprise of a Lifetime—See the Turned Up Clip!
- WWE Diva Nattie Shocked by Husband TJ's Racy Underwear Photo Shoot—See the Total Divas Clip!
- Happy 21st Birthday, Justin Bieber! See the Singer's Sexy Shirtless Pics