Jeremy London and Rachel Uchitel Head to 'Rehab'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 19th 2010 06:36AM
For a while there, Dr. Drew Pinsky was having some trouble finding enough celebs to rehabilitate on his VH1 show 'Celebrity Rehab.' No more. Rachel Uchitel, the most prominent of Tiger Woods' mistresses, and uber-troubled actor Jeremy London have been booked to appear on the show's upcoming fourth season, the network announced on Sunday.
Rachel Uchitel Snapshots
Rachel Uchitel, seen here sporting her signature Aviator shades, is in the middle of not just one, but two infidelity scandals now. See More Pics of Rachel >>>
London, of 'Party of Five' and 'Mallrats' fame, will enter Pinsky's world of rehab presumably for assorted substance abuses. According to TMZ, his wife Melissa is also seeking treatment. While Uchitel's inclusion is a bit of a surprise, London's is not. He has been in the spotlight since a bizarre incident last month where he claims to have been kidnapped by a group of men and forced by gunpoint to go on a 12-hour meth and ectasy binge.
Other participants in his go-round of 'Rehab' include a lot of "formers," as in former model Janice Dickinson, former teen idol Leif Garrett and former 'The Hills' star Jason Wahler.
This sorry lot will undergo 21 grueling and filmed days of detox at the Pasadena Recovery Center, run by Pinsky. Episodes will air later this year. VH1 has long been struggling to nail down enough troubled stars to generate a worthwhile season of the hit series.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Chris Brown pleads guilty to assault in Washington
- First photos from Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's wedding
- Future of Film: VFX Legend Douglas Trumbull's Plan to Save the Movies
- Future of Film: 4 Experts Predict How Moviegoing Will Change in 10 Years
- MTV's 'Faking It' Adds Duo for Season 2 (Exclusive)
- Chris Harrison blogs ?Bachelor in Paradise' episode 6
- Gene Simmons talks about that time he won a Twist contest
- EW's ?Walking Dead' cover photographer reveals how to kill a zombie
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Joins 'Star Wars: Episode VII'
- 8 Stars Toronto Could Do Without at TIFF
- Summer Box Office 2014: What Went Wrong?