Mel Gibson Accused of Hitting Daughter in New Tape
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 20th 2010 11:01AM
In what is becoming an almost daily occurrence, another toxic audio tape featuring a mad Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva has been released by RadarOnline.com, and this time, she accuses the actor of hitting their baby daughter.
The shocking claim emerges during one of the former couple's explosive arguments that were recorded by Grigorieva and mysteriously leaked. "You hit me, and you hit her (Lucia) while she was in my hands!" she accuses in the tape. "Mel, you're losing your mind. You need medication."
Gibson, shocked by the child abuse claim, later tells her: "I want my child, and no one will believe you."
Mel Gibson Snapshots
Mel Gibson laughs between takes while shooting a scene from the upcoming movie "How I Spent My Summer Vacation" on Wednesday June 9, 2010 in Brownsville, Texas.
THE BROWNSVILLE HERALD
"You have my child and she doesn't need a gold digging, f***ing Russian c**t, wh*re for a mother! We all know what you are! I will have that child, easily."
She replies, "I'm sorry? You will not have this child," to which he boasts "They won't let you keep her because they'll know what you are!"
Gibson also reprises his role of "racist guy" heard in an earlier tape when he yelps that she'll be raped by a "pack of n*****s" for dressing provocatively and for her cosmetically altered figure.
"If you get raped it's your fault, for starters. Showing off your fake t**s! Like they're some special deal? How much did they cost, those fakers?" he asked.
► Listen to the New Tape Over @ RadarOnline.com
According to Radar, the tapes are in the custody of law enforcement and will be part of Grigorieva's evidence against Gibson in their custody case. An investigation by the Department of Children and Family Services is also ongoing.
This tape rivals the shock value of the fourth audio rant, in which the actor literally roars for oral sex while threatening to burn the house down. "I deserve to be b***n first! Before the f***ing Jacuzzi! Okay? I'll burn the goddamn house up, but b**w me first!" he bellowed.
In even earlier tapes, Gibson admits to punching Oksana and threatens to kill her -- "I'll put you in the f*****g rose garden you c**t! You understand that? Because I'm capable of it." Sources tell TMZ that incidents also occurred in February and that Grigorieva spoke to deputies on Monday.
The pair broke up in April after dating for a little over a year. At the time, Grigorieva was quoted as merely saying, "We have split up, suddenly and recently ... Unfortunately, I cannot give you the reason. But you will find out everything quite soon."
The couple made their first public appearance only a few weeks after Gibson's wife of over 30 years, Robyn, filed for divorce. Gibson has seven children from that marriage. Grigorieva has a son, Alexander, from a previous relationship with actor Timothy Dalton.
► Mel Gibson Roars Oral Sex Demands in Fourth Tape
► Third Tape Released: Mel Gibson Throws Racial Slurs, Tells Ex 'I Own You'
► Second Mel Gibson Phone Call Released, More Racist Rants Ensue
► Phone Call Rant From Mel Gibson to Oksana Grigorieva Leaked; Talent Agency Drops Him
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- You, Too, Can Party Like a Fashion Editor ? But It'll Cost You
- Liberty Ross Designs Limited-Edition Line for Genetic Denim
- Deborah Lippmann Thinks We'll See These 5 Nail Trends During Awards Season
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Ranking All the Reasons to Kill
- The 7 Greatest HBO Shows of All Time (PHOTOS)
- Stop What You're Doing and Watch Bob Barker Punch An Animal Hater