Jon Gosselin Slims Down, Loses His Beer Belly
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 21st 2010 11:30AM
Looks like Kate Gosselin isn't the only one shaping up. Jon Gosselin was photographed on the beach looking much slimmer than he did earlier this year. Gosselin's beer belly even appears to be more toned! In a new InTouch Weekly interview given exclusively to PopEater, his friends reveal what's behind Jon's dramatic weight loss.
"Jon's made time for himself," Gosselin's friend tells the magazine. "Jon's own dad never took care of himself and died at an early age, so Jon is doing whatever he can to ensure he'll be around for his kids as long as possible."
Following the aftermath of his divorce, Jon stopped going to the gym and fell back into his bachelor lifestyle, which included lots of partying with young women.
"He was traveling to events, going on vacations and drinking, so he didn't have a normal, healthy routine," a friend adds.
In January, he allegedly told friends that he "didn't feel good," and decided to establish a strict diet and workout routine. According to his friends, he runs on the treadmill three days a week and eats smaller, healthy meals. "He's been working out a lot, and he never drinks beer," his friend adds.
His eight children have also taken notice of his leaner physical appearance. "They tell him he looks great and that's the best feeling for him," his friend gushes.
For more on Gosselin, check out the new issue of In Touch Weekly, on newsstands now.
Stars on the Beach
'Real Housewives of New York' star Kelly Bensimon enjoys a day on the beach sunning, laughing with friends and frolicking in the water in Miami.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mila Kunis Shows Off Growing Baby Bump, Kourtney Kardashian Wears Bootylicious Swimsuit: Top Stories
- Matt Bomer Reveals He Married Partner Simon Halls Three Years Ago
- Meryl Streep: I Thought I Was Too Ugly to Be an Actress
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day