Sandra Bullock Gives Jesse James a Second Chance
By Rob Shuter Posted Jul 21st 2010 03:50PM
It's been no secret that Jesse James has been working overtime to win back ex-wife Sandra Bullock, and now sources tell me all his efforts have -- woh! -- actually paid off.
"Sandra has made it clear that Jesse is the love of her life," a friend of the actress tells me. "She's not the sort of lady that just stops loving someone, no matter what he did behind her back. Sandra misses him and their life together every single day. You have to remember Sandra raised Sunny [Jesse's 6-year-old daughter] as her own for the past five years. Packing her school lunches, brushing her hair, reading her bedtime stories. Sandra even took care of Sunny while Jesse was getting help in rehab."
Sandra and Jesse have been in constant contact since the day in March that Sandra left, however, sources tell me that recently their conversations have been less and less about the children and more about the two of them and everyday stuff.
"Jesse has made her smile again. She can finally have a normal conversation with him again without focusing on the pain and anger," a friend of Sandra's tells me. "She really is the most amazing person you will ever meet. Her heart is big and open; holding onto anger makes you bitter and twisted and that's not and never will be who she is."
Sandra and Jesse
Sandra Bullock gives Sunny James, Jesse's youngest daughter, a squeeze and a hug back in March -- happier times. Check out more pics >>
Sandra Bullock and Jesse James Pics
"She thinks its hilarious listening to him talking about what towels he needs to buy or that Sunny wants to paint the entire house pink! She would always be in charge of looking after the home in the past and knows interior decorating and Jesse is not a good fit."
In her first interview after the split, Sandra made it clear how important Jesse's children were to her, saying, "I don't want to know what life is like without those kids." And now that the court has approved Jesse's petition to let him take Sunny away from her biological mother, Janine Lindemulder, Sandra wont have to.
Jesse and Sunny, as well as his other children, Chandler, 15, and Jesse Jr., 12, will all relocate to Austin, just minutes away from the place Sandra calls home. And with Jesse's new workplace, a motorcycle shop just steps away from Walton's Fancy & Staple, a deli and grocery that Sandra owns, they will be seeing even more of each other.
However, its not just the children that have brought the couple back together. Famed M.D. Keith Ablow explains, "Infidelity is almost never a reason why educated, introspective and forgiving people stay separated or divorced. If other facets of the relationship are present -- including commitment to one's children and an overriding sense that life is more meaningful together than apart -- then marriages can not only survive infidelity, but end up stronger, despite it."
Jesse ex-wife agrees, telling this week's issue of Life & Style magazine, "They want to exclude me. He will do anything to get back in her good graces."
And whatever he's doing seems to be working.
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Sandra Bullock
MORE ABOUT Sandra Bullock
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Sandra Bullock Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- NYPD investigating Amanda Bynes' allegations of sexual assault
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- 'Man of Steel' TV Spot Highlights Russell Crowe's Jor-El (Video)
- Google's Eric Schmidt: 'A Sense of Humor' About 'The Internship'
- Amanda Bynes: I Was 'Sexually Harassed' During Arrest
- Sorry, folks, Jimmy Kimmel didn't really buy that $1.9 million nude Bea Arthur painting
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year?
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Baz Luhrmann Passed on Directing 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'
- Someone Just Paid $1.5 Million to Sit Next to Leonardo DiCaprio in Space
- Tim Curry Is Fine After Suffering a Massive Stroke: Report