Angelina Jolie Wows the Crowd at Comic-Con
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 22nd 2010 09:45PM
Angelina Jolie was a showstopper at the annual fan convention Comic-Con in San Diego, California on Thursday, The Huffington Post reports. The gorgeous brunette delighted fans when she took the stage in a skintight leather jacket, form-fitting black pencil skirt, and open-toe black heels.
Angelina Jolie Snapshots
SAN DIEGO - JULY 22: Actress Angelina Jolie walks onstage at the "Salt" panel during Comic-Con 2010 at San Diego Convention Center on July 22, 2010 in San Diego, California. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Angelina Jolie
Getty Images North America
She also talked about the weapons she used while shooting 'Salt': "I got to play with just about everything," she said, "including using a fire extinguisher in a way I'd never used it."
When she compared her new movie to past films she's done like 'Wanted' and the 'Tomb Raider' series, she said, "My style got meaner and harder and darker, it wasn't as pretty. I think this is a better action movie than the ones I've done."
MORE ABOUT Angelina Jolie
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Angelina Jolie Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Taraji P. Henson Apologizes to Glendale Police for Racial Profile Allegations
- How 'The Walking Dead' Stumbled in Its Storytelling This Season
- Paramount Brewing 'Transformers' Universe With Akiva Goldsman
- The First 'Spectre' Teaser Trailer Is Finally Here (VIDEO)
- Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards Hosts: A Timeline
- Every Quentin Tarantino Movie, Ranked From Worst to Best