Angelina Jolie Wows the Crowd at Comic-Con
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 22nd 2010 09:45PM
Angelina Jolie was a showstopper at the annual fan convention Comic-Con in San Diego, California on Thursday, The Huffington Post reports. The gorgeous brunette delighted fans when she took the stage in a skintight leather jacket, form-fitting black pencil skirt, and open-toe black heels.
Angelina Jolie Snapshots
SAN DIEGO - JULY 22: Actress Angelina Jolie walks onstage at the "Salt" panel during Comic-Con 2010 at San Diego Convention Center on July 22, 2010 in San Diego, California. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Angelina Jolie
Getty Images North America
She also talked about the weapons she used while shooting 'Salt': "I got to play with just about everything," she said, "including using a fire extinguisher in a way I'd never used it."
When she compared her new movie to past films she's done like 'Wanted' and the 'Tomb Raider' series, she said, "My style got meaner and harder and darker, it wasn't as pretty. I think this is a better action movie than the ones I've done."
MORE ABOUT Angelina Jolie
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Angelina Jolie Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- BET, Bounce TV pull 'Cosby Show' reruns from air
- Paula Deen blasted for brownface Twitter picture
- LAPD investigating Bill Cosby's alleged sexual abuse of young model
- Amy Winehouse's Father Vows to Set Record Straight, Develop Own Film About Late Daughter
- Miss USA Pageant Hires New Hosts in Wake of Trump Scandal
- Netflix's 'Daredevil' Casts Marvel Antihero Elektra for Season 2
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Comic-Con: 11 Panels You Need to Get in Line for This Year
- You're Not Going to See a New 'Star Wars' Trailer at Comic-Con
- Han Solo 'Star Wars' Spinoff Due in 2018, 'LEGO Movie' Directors Attached