Orlando Bloom And Miranda Kerr Secretly Wed
British actor Orlando Bloom and his Australian model girlfriend have secretly married, the couple acknowledged late today.
In a statement released early Friday morning in Australia (Thursday evening in the eastern United States), the David Jones retail chain said Kerr would not be participating as its "fashion ambassador" in an expected summer fashion launch next week because she would be on her honeymoon.
Kerr was quoted as saying: ''We have been trying to plan this for some time and unfortunately the only window of opportunity for our honeymoon fell at the same time as the David Jones fashion launch. David Jones very graciously released me during this period so we could celebrate an intimate ceremony and honeymoon together.''
Bloom and Kerr became engaged on June 21 and there has been considerable media speculation that they are expecting a baby.
Hanks tied the knot with publicist Samantha Bryant on Saturday, May 8 in Los Angeles at sunset on the roof of the London Hotel in West Hollywood.
Stars in Love
MORE ABOUT Orlando Bloom
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Orlando Bloom Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Rivers on life support, family confirms
- Charlize Theron: My body's not perfect
- Jason Aldean announces new album 'Old Boots, New Dirt' with track listing
- Nicholas Sparks' Novel 'The Choice' Gets a Director
- Ted Gold to Oversee Scripted Fare for Spike
- TV Ratings: 'American Ninja Warrior,' 'Masterchef' Top Labor Day Holiday
- They're Still Talking About Making a '24' Movie
- 'Downton Abbey' Season 5 Trailer Is Really Playing With Fire (VIDEO)
- Another 'Game of Thrones' Actor Is Joining 'Star Wars: Episode VII'