Orlando Bloom And Miranda Kerr Secretly Wed
British actor Orlando Bloom and his Australian model girlfriend have secretly married, the couple acknowledged late today.
In a statement released early Friday morning in Australia (Thursday evening in the eastern United States), the David Jones retail chain said Kerr would not be participating as its "fashion ambassador" in an expected summer fashion launch next week because she would be on her honeymoon.
Kerr was quoted as saying: ''We have been trying to plan this for some time and unfortunately the only window of opportunity for our honeymoon fell at the same time as the David Jones fashion launch. David Jones very graciously released me during this period so we could celebrate an intimate ceremony and honeymoon together.''
Bloom and Kerr became engaged on June 21 and there has been considerable media speculation that they are expecting a baby.
Hanks tied the knot with publicist Samantha Bryant on Saturday, May 8 in Los Angeles at sunset on the roof of the London Hotel in West Hollywood.
Stars in Love
MORE ABOUT Orlando Bloom
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Orlando Bloom Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hidden bra camera shows woman how often breasts are ogled
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Universal Taps Nicholas Carpou as Domestic Distribution President
- 'Heaven Knows What' Star Arielle Holmes Signs With ICM (Exclusive)
- Amy Poehler, Seth Rogen, David Letterman's Writers Headed to N.Y. Comedy Festival
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Opening Credits Are as Creepy as You'd Expect
- Rosamund Pike on the Joys of Being David Fincher's 'Gone Girl'
- Is Ethan Hawke Becoming 'Doctor Strange'?